[FE7/FEBuilder] Need help fixing two bugs -- No animations on enemy phase, bugged text in Lyn Epilogue

I’m a newbie working on a personal FE7 project, using FE7 Plus as a base. I’ve only applied a few more minor patches like Display Growths and Expand Dancer Ring effect on top.

I’ve encountered two bugs, for which I don’t know the cause in the slightest, and thus don’t even know where to begin troubleshooting. The bugs are as follows:

1. When setting animations to “Solo”, there are never any animations on enemy phase. Setting animations to “1” or “2” allows for animations on enemy phase. This is quite annoying because you obviously want to be able to disable staffer/dancer animations but see the rest.

2. In the Lyn Mode epilogue, the “Battles, Wins, Losses” statistic kind of merges with the first line of each character’s epilogue, rendering both almost unreadable. This is comparatively minor but still annoying.

Sadly, I’d been playtesting mostly without animations and hadn’t touched Lyn Mode in a while so I missed these issues and now I’m completely lost on what could be causing them. They seem to go back several weeks of edits so I can’t just jump to a backup.

I haven’t edited animations at all, and I’ve made only minor text modifications, almost exclusively to item text. I tried attaching screenshots or a .ups file for my project but don’t seem to have permissions for any of that. I’d really appreciate any insight/help!