[FE7] FEBuilder Help with remaking Legendary Weapons

Before asking, make sure to search! Press the :mag: in the upper right to search.

• Hacking method: I am currently using FEbuilder, and was using Nightmare and HxD before.
  • Base Game: Fire Emblem 7
  • Steps to reproduce: I have tried to copy and paste Durandal and Armads into new weapon slots as samples before testing my newly created weapons.
I need help with assigning the legendary weapon theme and associated white flash with three Legendary Weapons (Maltet, Apocalypse, and Mulagir) that I imported(ish) into FE7. I successfully replaced Emblem Lance with Maltet, Emblem Bow with Mulagir, and Emblem Axe with Apocalypse (imported their respective weapon/tome icons from FE6), but I don't know how to make them have the "shween" white flash and the special bgm that Aureola, Armads, Durandal, and Forblaze have.

I found out that even if I duplicated the existing Durandal into a new item slot, the duplicated Durandal in-game wonโ€™t have the โ€œshweenโ€ white flash nor the legendary bgm. Does this mean that they are hard-coded to four entries, or could someone teach me how to give a weapon those properties via HxD or any hex editor? Thank you for your time.

To get it done you will need to install a patch that is already in FEBuilder.

Search for Sacred Weapons2 and install first.

Afterwards you will have the list and you can expand it as you need to add whichever weapons you would like.

1 Like

Thank you so much! It worked perfectly!