FE7: Definitive Edition (Cancelled)

oh how about the new characters are brigand,soldier cause we don’t have them in vanilla FE7 if I recall correctly.

Remember the credit the people you asked for these recolors :flushed:

1 Like

Remember that I used how to base the FE8 Colors by Eldritch Abomination.

So since you won’t do / won’t be able to do your project, you’re gonna try and ask/beg others with their own projects to do what you won’t?

Beyond this, I’ll see if this Fe7 rewrite works or not, but for what I see, the recruitable bosses here seem reasonable or actually have a reason to join you, unlike other projects that just seem a boss spam for little reason.

Although, this a question of mine, any plans on making Mark relevant? Or will he stay in the shadows (where he belongs)

I think he’s giving suggestions but if not then I guess you’re kinda right,I guess?

Here a another suggestion. Since there going to be a ton of new playable characters why not add some new boss characters to the mix. And no i not suggesting these new bosses replacing some of the odd ones instead just have them be secondary boss to some chapters.

Here 7 new boss characters right here including two from Binding Blade.

Leygance (General Lvl 8) A mercenary lieutenant along being Eubans rival. Boss in Kinship’s Bond.
Scouran (Berserker Lvl 10) Paul and Jasmine boss who ruled over the desert. Boss in Living Legend.
Wolfgang (Cavalier Lvl 1) A servant to Lundgren. Who hated the sacaen people. Boss in The Distant Plain.
Ed (Brigand Lvl 10) one of the Black Fang. Known as The Brown Monkey. Boss in In Search of Truth.
Jeremy (Pirate Lvl 6) A Pirate serving in Eubans Mercenaries. Boss in Pirate Ship.
Micah (Sniper Lvl 11) A former Four Fang known as The Venomous Snake. Boss in Crazed Beast.
Ludwig (Wyvern Rider Lvl 18) One of the Black Fang. Known as The Bloody Parrot. Boss in Unfulfilled Heart.

Update: Nadine, Bruno, Bogan, Efta, Igrene, and Eubans are implemented. Progress coming smoothly. Expect a beta test by the new year. Their portraits (except Eubans, for reasons) are now in the doc.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t Igrene be like, 13 in fe7?

hasn’t stopped Fire Emblem from using children at war

I made Igrene playable for the sole reason of her name being in the code by itself, rather than someone else talking about it. Actually, all the new playable characters are unused names from the code.

Update, Alexis, Baudouin, and Jan are implemented with portraits, bases, and growths. Next, I will be working on the other characters and implementing recruitment. I will add palettes and support data (maybe even conversations) once the beta is out.

2 Likes

Hi i have a question? Are there going to be more support conversations with the new characters? Because i noticed that some characters have more support over the others. So i counted how many supports each characters have. Correct me if i wrong.

Eubans 5
Igrene 6
Nadine 6
Bruno 6
Bogan 5
Efta 5
Igor 7
Alexis 6
Baudouin (Bauker) 4
Jan 5
Fargus 3

1 Like

People don’t need an equal amount of support options.

3 Likes

Meet the new crew(Plus Bauker).

2 Likes

Hi have you thought about making some of the playable characters into Morphs in Chapter 33 Light yet? Is it a yes or a no? Again the playable characters in question are Nino Jaffar Legault Eubans and Igor?

Here a poster for the hack that i made.

1 Like

Interesting to say the least

Looks neat if you ask me.

Sorry guys, life is too hectic. Project canceled for the time being.

“Another one bites the dust”

-Michael Jackson
6 Likes