[FE7][Completed] Tactician Request

No, my hack is HHM only.

Also, will do about the dump file. The second bit for the avoid bonus also didn’t work for me though.

Paste this there

This is for the level up bonuses.
I guess to test it you can set a character’s growths to all 0 and see if they end up getting stats? Might take a few levels to be sure though.

1 Like

Will get back to you in 5 mins after I test.

inb4 crash/freeze/etc

I think the +10 hit code crashed again, but I only checked once. I’ll let you know after I’ve first tested this growths code. The growths code so far has -not- crashed the game, but the first two I think did.

I had the wrong memory address. It’s right now.

Download the hit bonus one /yet again/
Paste at 28BA0 as before.

Ok, so for the stat growth code, the game freezes. Here’s how it works, I can view the stat menus, etc, everything is fine. I can fight some battles, no issue. Any battle that would put me over 100 exp and gain a level freezes me the moment I press attack though.

It freezes before entering the battle.

3rd time’s the charm

No more crash, yay! But the hit bonus doesn’t work either, unfortunately.

I can’t find anything directly wrong with the code. ROM and .sav please. For the level up one.

1 Like

Download the dump again. Thanks for your continued patience (moved the bonus to the wrong register)

1 Like

It’s still uploading. Try it in 5 mins.

OK it’s uploaded now.

Have I ever mentioned how much I fucking love discourse’s non-refresh need?

Derp, was loading a full word and not a byte. Se we ended up with a growth rate of like 10000000000% instead of 10%

Oh yeah the rom I posted is the clean one, it didn’t have any of your files applied to it, just my hack files.

^And lol

Here it is again. Same location. 29660

1 Like

Just a note: The checks appied are the same as in the default hit rate calc. They’re

• Not in Lyn mode
  • Player created a tactician
  • Unknown check (0x40 bit of 0x202BBBC)
  • Is a player unit
  • Same affinity as tactician
1 Like

Wait, somehow I got rid of all stat growth. Lol? Hold on.

I was gonna say, it’s not seeming to work. I set matthew to 0 in all growths and it didn’t work after god knows how many RN burns.

ULTIMATE 0% STAT GROWTH RUN

Dondon would be so proud