[FE7] Bread Crumbs Edition 🍞

This was just a little thing I made for myself and I thought I’d share it, but because of that I don’t have a full list of changes. I can share some things though.

General Changes

-15+ Crit has been changed to 30+ Crit
-Snipers now have Crit Boost
-Hardmode enemies are now harder (Who would’ve guessed?)
-Slim weapons now have extra crit
-All of the main cast has been given a few tweaks to give them all niches (List will come soon!)
-Promotion items are now littered around the early maps to give thiefs more to steal (Only on Hector Hardmode)
-Karla is now Fe6 Karel so train your Bartre!
-All light magic tomes have been given extra crit (Each better light tome getting more crit)
-Assasin’s now have actual promo gains
-Zephiel has gotten a boost in his defensive stats
-Athos is now older
-Both Karla and Karel have been given lethality
-Nino gets lethality too
-Generals now gain 6 move upon promotion, this includes Hector
-Support Bonuses have been boosted
-Support thresholds have been increased so support your units!
-Karla has been given a custom animation
-Hp Bars are now viewable from the map
-2x Effectiveness has been changed to 3x Effectiveness
-Hector Hardmode now has normal deployment slots
-Staff Exp has been changed from 10 to 35
-Overall Staff promotions have been changed to C Rank
-Pent is still awsome, I can confirm that
-Playable Hp limit raised up to 100

None of the characters base stats or growth rates have been decreased.

This patch is meant to be played in Hector Hardmode since the majority of the changes here have been made specifically for that mode.

Playing Lyn mode is perfectly fine.

Credits to Greentea for the Karla animation and RobertFPY for the scripting.

Any suggestioned changes are very much welcome. Please do have fun with this!

7 Likes

Awesome, I can’t wait to try this.

Although what’s with Athos being older? Isn’t he like, the oldest character in the game lmao.

2 Likes

He’s now 1 year more older.

Being serious though the only buff I gave him is +1 Hp

3 Likes

Looks promising. Love a few changes of this. Is this gonna have some graphic changes along with some skill sets or something?

1 Like

I tried applying the patch, but Idk if either I’m not doing it right, or the patch file is wrong. Hope it isn’t because it doesn’t say UPS at the end.

1 Like

There, I managed to get it working. Yep, it was pretty much the patch missing the .UPS word at the end that prevented it from getting patched properly. Now I can get to play it and see how it goes.

1 Like

I could update it with some new animations, any animations in mind?

1 Like

Sorry about that, I’ve now renamed to have .Ups

1 Like

Nice, you made the best and most overlooked change, fix the low deployment slots of hector hard mode, I think i’ll play this one for that alone. Like others have said, it could be cool to update the palettes, graphics and animations like some other renditions made before. I’m hopping for a substantial difficult increase also.

4 Likes

This is major news for ppl who wanted to love fe7 but are offended by Athos being not old enough

5 Likes

I think Sacred Stones SS Patch Erika does a backflip after attacking an enemy which is sick and cool so anything can be possible. By the way is this rom hack completed?

1 Like

I’d say I could do a little extra stuff here. Add some animations, do the full change list, and maybe add some new weapons here and there.

Supports maybe a but finicky for me but I could see if I could do that

1 Like

Sounds promising. Gonna play the plus version of Blazing Blade since it has a Casual Mode for Casual gamers.

I started playing, decided to play Lyn mode first, but i’m already at the first chapters of Hector hm. A few questions:
Did you raised cavaliers growths and caps? cause they’re feeling a bit op.
How’s the progression of the raised difficulty? at these first chapters on hhm they feel very minimal, but maybe the scaling will ramp up as the chapters advance.
35xp for staff use might be a bit too much.
hhm chapter 16 has its limited hard mode deployments. On that map I can understand as there’s already several other characters returning, but now i’m in doubt for the next ones.

1 Like

I haven’t changed enemy growth or caps, I did install a patch to make hardmode enemies harder so thats maybe why they seem really strong.

I’ll reduce it to 25 xp, but I must ask if there were any other issues.

That’s weird, I’m sure I installed a patch to fix that. I’ll be sure to check it again :+1:

1 Like

Sorry I wasn`t clear, I meant player controlled cavaliers, like Kent, Lowen and Sain.

1 Like

Yeah i’m at chapter 17 hhm and the deployment slots are like the original hard mode not normal. Unfortunate.

The bosses also seem to have the same hard mode stats no extra difficulty at least in their case.

1 Like

@sekihoe Kent got a +1 in his base spd and his Atk, Skl, and Spd growths were increased to 50% and higher, but not going past 60%

Sain got a +1 in Str, Def, Res, and his Atk, Def, and luck growths were increased to 50% or above, not going past 60% like Kent.

Lowen’s bases are unchanged, but every growth that was 35% was increased to 45%

In short Kent is fast and has decent damage, Sain has good damage and is reasonably tanky, and Lowen is decent overall with his good bases now with average growth rates makes him a fun unit to have around instead of half-decent dead weight.

Do you have any specific questions about enemy quality?

• deployment slots in hector hardmode are now normal

Do not say anymore, I WILL PLAY THIS

1 Like