FE6xna First Public Release

no pictures this time, a discussion topic: route exclusive characters
now fe6 is fairly notorious for it’s two route splits: the first being the western isles that is determined by a village visit, the other being Sacae vs Ilia based on whether the pegasus knights or the nomads are higher level. With route splits comes route exclusive characters. While fe6 does have 3(Echidna/Lalum vs Bartre/Elphin and Dayan vs Yuno), I feel like it could be increased even more. FE6 has a very large cast, much of that cast will never even end up seeing battle and sometimes their joining is redundant to the player.

In this case, I’m proposing to have Geese and Gonzales join the exclusive route group; Geese following the A route with Echidna and Lalum on the western isles, which Gonzales on the B route with Bartre and Elphin.

Any other suggestions are welcome, as well as reasons why you like or dislike this idea.

2 Likes

Sounds good my man
Who /B team/ here?

Who else would that count for tho? Maybe Garret in Ilia and Hugh in Sacae? Just throwing suggestions.

Garret actually has been axe’d as of now(irony is a bitch).
The list of exclusive character is as follows as of now:

A route vs B route:
Geese vs Gonzales
Echidna vs Bartre
Lalum vs Elphin

Ilia vs Sacae:
New PC vs other new PC
Niime vs Joder
Juno vs Dayan

One thing i want to know will you be modifying growth rates/Class caps? Cause if u ask me A LOT of these guys and girls need them. Example, Roy, Jerrot, Echidna, Bartre, Niime, Douglas.

That’s sort of a given, but yes that is planned/in progress.

Idk about the growth rates of those late game pre-promotes though, they actually… don’t need it.

I’m pretty ok with how most of the growths are. There’s a unit for however you want to play. (Except Garret. Poor tsundere bandit).

Yeah, couldn’t use him. Mostly all the axe units suck. Wade low speed, resistance. Lot low skill and luck. Garret, low everything. Bartre, high strength, nothing else. Gonzalez and Geese were the only two descent ones, only because they promoted into a Berzerker. Berzerker are beasts. Give those guys Killer Axes. Nothing stands in the way. It was beautiful.

Somewhat of a request, but most of FE6’s villages/house conversations have never been recorded/documented anywhere, specifically anything past Ch10B(Ch10A does not have any recordings though). So, if anyone either has village/house conversations from the rest of the game on file or feels like grabbing some from the game and documenting, that would be a huge help. Obviously, this isn’t important right now due to the planned first release being only up to Ch8x, but it should help speed along the process to the second, third, final releases.

If you do decide to submit anything, a pastebin link would be nice, specifying what villager is speaking(loosely, balding villager man is good enough for example), and what house it is(possibly numbering the houses on an image of the map and referencing them). Also, the older translation is preferred over the newer one.

Thank you in advance! Be sure to check and see what anyone has posted before going on a search of your own.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29863231/FE6%20Anniversary/bullshit9.png
ding dong ch7 you’re done

4 Likes

“I was saving it for my daughter’s wedding, but if you saw her face… You’d know why I’m giving it away without much of a fuss”
Fuckin savage

4 Likes

How are you planning on having the split route for this game? Are you going to just have Roy go both ways or are you going to have it to where you choose to be like Lilina or what?

It’ll just be a choice you make (regarding mainly the Ilia/Sacae one, not sure how I’m doing the western isles one yet).

…is that FE5’s chapter 6 map?

surprised you’re the first to notice
almost

aha, i knew it!

i never noticed how similar those two were before

1 Like

Is there any previous FE that Binding Blade didn’t rip off?

probably fe4
maybe fe2 too

1 Like

Nah, it borrowed/remixed music from both of those.

shit the arena theme is from fe4 or something isn’t it
fe2 i don’t know that well but i’ll take your word for it

damn it roy

Join Us! is a remix of FE4’s recruitment theme and one set of map themes (player/enemy) are from Gaiden (IIRC, these are only on the Trial Maps though?).