I just finish normal mode, it was cool, althoug rpy is a little to op with the changes lol, i don’t mind that but some can have problem
Also, for some reason in the chapter 24 there a druid with a axe lol
I just finish normal mode, it was cool, althoug rpy is a little to op with the changes lol, i don’t mind that but some can have problem
Also, for some reason in the chapter 24 there a druid with a axe lol
@Brunhilda, I was wondering if it might be possible to add Project Ember to the Vesly Self Randomized Hacks Megathread. I’d be happy to hear back when you have a moment.
Thanks and best wishes!
would you add casual mode or port it to fe8?
I’m sorry, but I don’t believe I’m permitted to make any modifications to PE without the explicit consent of its creator.
Does Roach stay a General if you promote him in Chapter 16x, when he is called as a reinforcement? Or does he revert back to Soldier?
Hi, tried keyword searching this thread with no luck, either browser isn’t loading it all or the topic wasn’t covered.
I’m just wondering if the gaiden chapters and requirements are the same? I’d like to achieve the true ending.
You may, sorry for the long time to respond. I haven’t logged on in years lol. Nice to see this thread still get some activity though.
OMG you’re the creator behind Project Ember???
BTW how do you feel about Roy as a manakete? Because I plan on making an FE6 hack with the FE8 engine that rewrites some of the story to explain Roy’s manakete heritage. Plus Lyn, Rebecca, and other characters from FE7 will be there, too.
And yes, I am the one behind that joke ROM hack of FE6 and that AU about Roy being a merman, as well as the one behind all those sketches of playable FE6 units as singing monsters.
You gotta let me know if you ever end up making that, that sounds cool!
it sounds good
Oh, I see. So you are allowing Vesly to create a self-randomised version of Project Ember. That sounds wonderful. Thank you very much for your cooperation. I will message Vesly immediately to let them know.
Thank you again, and welcome back. I hope you are doing well! ![]()
This is gonna be the dankest thing and it’s already just 3 days in 2026.
Im being playing it again in hard, and it got me, i rebemeber thar a old version of the patch use the universally useable roy master lord fan animation
Why did you change it to Knight lord?
I noticed that there are a lot of enemies who use the personal weapons of player units, like a pegasus knight wielding a Wing Spear like Thea. Is that a Thracia 776 thing where certain enemies have portraits of units that were either unrecruited or dead?
No, that’s just the romhack increasing the difficulty/variety of the enemies at the end of the hack by giving them Prf weapons.
Oh, ok
All in all, it’s just another Cath in the wall.
(I finished on normal, because hard is to tiring for me)
I liked that every character is useful. Roy is OP, Elen is amazing, my favorite Cecilia is ever more amazing, Meledy and Zeiss are powerhouses as as always. Bors from the least favorite character in the entire series became one of my favorite in this hack. Very reliable and swords from the start is a huge win. Maybe some things went too far, after promotions some units can use everything, which is sick. More promotion items is good thing, because original was too scarce, especially with the Knight Crests.
I didn’t like that despite remaking it, you still can’t use items on the prep screen, minor thing, but wasted opportunity to remove that annoyance from the original. By the end game maybe too much personal weapons and unlimited uses for very OP sword. Archers too strong, doubling from range with sick damage from the beginning, while melee characters felt less powerful. Overall last chapters felt like a slog, but that’s FE6 thing. You already have powerful team, so it’s just moving up in very long and broad maps.
This is better than original, but needs balancing, maybe decreasing growth rates for Roy a bit, not giving so many sick weapons and tools to almost every unit. I love items from supports, they should be rewarded. I don’t know if there’s triangle attack for Galle and his wyvern friends, I tried once and didn’t get one, so that’s something to work for. Color palette is a bit different and knight sprites also, which doesn’t make sense, because there are no shields and original ones look better.
A question. I don’t have any knights crest, but I obtained the binding blade and roy…. Still Didn’t promote. Why is that?
Roy promotes if u use a knight’s crest on him
He remove Roy insta promotion, so not having anycreast means you are stuck with unpromoted roy to endgame
Althought, considering the first kinght crest was althe way in chapter 8, im suprise you didn’t figuret out that roy promoted with one
You didn’t read change log or the other coments?