FE6: No Redundancy Edition

It just has the vanilla FE6 supports. Note that supports are based on unit slot and are otherwise unaltered from vanilla. For instance, Marlot (in Marcus’s spot) still supports Rae (in Roy’s spot), but he will not have any of Zelot’s vanilla supports.

1 Like

Ah ok, that makes sense. Is there a way of knowing which characters are in which spots or will I kind of just have to Guess work it?

1 Like

It’s generally pretty obvious who’s in what spot just by where they join.

1 Like

Makes sense. Would characters like Juyan have different supports based on which route the player is on? Like in the Ilian route they have Juno’s supports and in the Sacae route they have Dayan’s

1 Like

No, it’s the same character ID. Don’t remember exactly which one, but it’s probably the Juno one.

If you really care this much about supports, you can always crack the game open in builder and check. They aren’t exactly a selling point of this hack.

1 Like

Fair enough, I just tend to rely on Support bonuses for my strategies so I figured it’d be practical to ask ahead of time. Speaking of which, I do appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions.

1 Like

You can get infinite B. Virtus in chapter 23 from the village, I think its a bug.

1 Like

Yeah I knew about that and decided to just leave it because it was silly. And there’s only one map left, so it’s not like it really matters.

2 Likes

This hack was really fun despite being a shitpost. Interesting dynamic having way less units than usual but having them be far more powerful than normal. Since it would clearly make the game easier, I played it as an ironman, and it was the first time I ever finished an ironman. Rughphia is best they/them gremlin.

I had more lethality in my run than I expected for the higher stats. By the end I had 12 characters alive and 13 dead. My endgame team was Rae, Saullenine, Bartna, Rughphia, Laffin, Percilia, Shue, Shea, Chastolth, Niimder, Juyan, and Karlinus. Unfortunately I got the normal ending because Fitger died with Durandal in hand, fighting the horde of wyverns in Ch 21.

Results album: https://imgur.com/a/PbycXNc

Did you know there’s a bug where Karlinus gets a full levelup if he gets a kill on a counterattack? I have no idea why it happens, but I gleefully abused it when I found it.

4 Likes