FE6: Incandescence Edition

I made a version of the patch with it included if you want to update the patch.

I can do that one my own with FEBuilder now that I know of the patchā€™s existence, I just canā€™t guarantee if it doesnā€™t mess up the game in any unintended way since I didnā€™t play through it after applying it. There are also other interesting things that I omitted for this purpose, like how thereā€™s a fixed growths patch.

it changes 2 bytes. It wonā€™t mess anything up. Iā€™ve tested it.

I know thereā€™s a lot of cringe behind it, sure, but there is also, well, effort here, which is more than can be said about a lot of other edits.

I would prefer that the cringe happens after they actually experience it but well, it was pretty easy for me to figure people would have a problem with things like Gonzales being deletedā€¦or the potentially much more uncomfortable thing of how Lance doesnā€™t show up until chapter 7, reducing your cavs in the early game.

Did you apply the ā€œHard selectable from the beginningā€ patch from FEBuilder?

I donā€™t know the reason why, but itā€™s being nonfunctional for me testing it, even after trying to make multiple confirmations I properly wrote it and saved the ROM.

are you using a save with the hard mode flag set?

I intentionally had copypasted my ROM out of its original folder so that no savefiles would be present.

Thatā€™s strange. Really strange. I had it working, but Iā€™ve since deleted the ROM. Iā€™ll take a look at it later manually.

here it is, with the hard mode patch applied, I had no issues personally. LMK if you have any.

the lack of proficiency only unique relic weapons for every character with a name, is frankly, insulting. Why doesnā€™t roy start with the unbound blade? (1-2 magic, luna effect, infinite uses, guarantees he is less trash after hitting level cap)

1 Like

Seems to be fine from what I can tell from minimal testing. Iā€™ll include a link to it on the first post for people who donā€™t use VBA.

Can i have recuitment list?