[FE6] Fire Embad

Pretty sure Yubello has a 50% Strength growth, while all the other mages have about 10%-20%. So I wouldn’t say his growths are similar. You can fix the others with star shards, but the really impactful ones came after the point that Yubello was already a self sufficient juggernaut. Maybe he’s not the most efficient character to use, but his high natural Strength growth is a pretty meaningful positive trait in FE3. When I got Merric, I had to feed him kills to catch up while Yubello was capable of soloing, especially with Yumina’s support active.

Uh, Yubello actually has a Strength rate of 0%, his Magic rate is 50%, in fact all the mages have 0% str rates, so I’m not sure where you got that from.

Like I said, I’m talking specifically about FE3 where there is a single stat called Strength used for attack powee. I’ve never played FE12.

Ah, I misread. But this game is using FE12’s Yubello, where he is bad.

1 Like

While Odin in Conquest may be absolutely amazing, in Revelations, calling him “hot doo doo garbage” is… actually, pretty spot on.

Idk about merlinus though since he is a none fighting units so it doesn’t make him bad he is actually the storage of both fe6 and fe7

Finally finished my own run, although Illia remains untested. Updated a decent number of things

-Fixed various things, from Donnel not being able to promote to Sheema having no HMB and the wrong class.
-Jagen now has full A ranks and one silver of each in his inventory. That’s kinda how weapon level works in his native fe3, and he appreciates some push
-Marty and Sheema now have bows, purely for accuracy to the original games.
-Bantu has a Firestone in adition to his Divinestone
-Gave Ashe +1 move unpromoted and promoted. A 5 move thief wasn’t too nice.
-Clair has her SoV growths, god knows she needs them.
-Swapped some early items around, mainly so you have Sol Katti access for the ch7 wyverns.
-Some flavor text changes, and minor number tweaks.

Known issues:
-I messed up some mug mouths, i’ll fix it soon
-Endgame credits might softlock

4 Likes

The hack is unplayable, lyn has roy’s palette

is there a reason the doc lists Sonya as being SoV Sonya yet you gave her Gaiden Sonya’s growths (which statistically are the only difference between Gaiden Sonya and SoV Sonya)

Where is Gunter?

He is bad! Still love the guy though and I will always build him up/marry femCorrin in my Conquest/Revelations runs, no matter how many time I have to restart to avoid 1 stat level ups.

1 Like

Gunter is one of the better units in Fates due to having amazing heart seal options and being able to get those skills early, savage blow and trample alone will help him keep up most of the game, if you marry him to Corrin he’ll get whatever class Corrin has. Rev Gunter is pretty bad though, his much lower bases makes it harder for him to keep up.

Giving Corrin an armored class so Gunter can learn that skill that doesnt let you get doubled goes a long way to make him good for me. But I imagine an unit being bad also means you have to invest a lot into them to not be a weight.

Gunter is at a level where the only investment to make him usable is 2-4k gold which isn’t a lot at that point in the game, trample and savage blow alone early alone are enough to make him worth the seals, Corrin S-support is extra. The point that you get Gunter back in Rev you’ll be lucky if one of your promoted units has their level 5 skill let alone their level 15.

1 Like

Lyn is good in fe6 - Mekkah

2 Likes

Force Mekkah to play this so that he has another excuse to play FE6.

6 Likes

Up next. FE8 but all the unit are broken.

Hey, can I edit the game in FEBuilder to adjust palletes n stuff?

Sure, go for it. Im not working on this atm but it would be nice to have actual proper palettes.

Maybe I can add a few other things, I suppose? Like there’s a Clair portrait somewhere in the Mugging Blitz assets, and maybe doing some other bs on it (maybe also sending the progress to you somehow)

All sounds good to me.