FE4 Text Editing?

Hello! Hope y’all are doing well today! I’ve got a question!
The title says it all, if you know a way to edit the the text of FE4, just let me know down below if you’ve got something! (Please!) :point_down:

I’ve been wanting to do this for a little while now (Like a couple of years or so). I wish to edit a piece of text here and there across the game (basically all of the swear words). I took a look at this thread but it’s not exactly what I’m looking for. I searched for hours looking for snes text editors and all of them couldn’t even run on modern operating systems (or I chickened out in fear of it being a virus), or they didn’t do what I want.

I heard you could do some stuff with Nightmare, but I’ve never touched it before…but if it’s what I need then sign me up!

Nevertheless, thanks for your time and advice in advance! Let me know if I need to be clearer on anything I said! See you around! Later! :grinning:

-MegaCowsamMan

3 Likes

I’m super late to this and have no experience hacking Fire Emblem 4, but I hope this can help you:

https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/topic/39603-lamias-fe4-stuff/page/11/#comment-5713624

1 Like