[FE14] [WIP] Fire Emblem: Before Fates

Introduction

Fire Emblem Before Fates is a prequel hack taking place 30 years before the story events of Fates occurs. It aims to expand the world of Fates by adding a detailed backstory, extra characters and new maps with challenging Fates game-play and mechanics.

Currently available up to chapter 3 + the prologue

Future Plans

• 50+ Characters with fleshed out support conversations and my castle dialogue

*30+ new additional classes and enemies added to the game!

*50+ new weapons added from Awakening and some from SoV

• Many new enemies, bosses and maps, and some returning ones from Fates!

• 2 Future route expansions

Join the Before Fates Server here!

Download the mod here

For more information check the post by @Shrimperor below which will have some pics, and a video

22 Likes

Posting information by author’s permission!
Gamebanana Link ← You can find more pics, information and download link here!

Images

Also a small showcase of the prologue:

and a Classes Showcase:

Credits

Brian_alien
Puddles
Enkad
Moonling
AzureFEF
thane98
TildeHat
Algo112233
DeathChaos
Nur1_Ch
TrustyWusty

8 Likes

So, we are entering a 3DSFE hacking era? It’s great to see projects that deviate from the GBA games and try the engine of modern FEs. I’ll definitely keep an eye on this (And probably play it as soon as I get myself arround Citra), It looks very promising.

2 Likes

Looks very promising and will keep an eye on this one for sure! Good luck with everything!

1 Like

Its great to see Fates getting some appreciation and attention from modders. Hopefully the fates modding scene will grow just as big as the GBA modding community.

1 Like

Im more used to gba hacks but Im doing a conquest playtrough right now but this looks really promising, i will definetively come back to this after being done with conquest

1 Like

Just giving some support to this amazing project :facepunch:

1 Like

Liked the part where Zophia said ‘It’s Fate Emblem time’ and Emblem’ed all over. But joking aside, a great mod with great potential!

Finally got around to hacking my 3ds so i can play these