Starting a thread for this here now that the project’s active again.
The Fire Emblem Fates Randomizer has undergone a complete rewrite. The new randomizer, Ignis, offers more features and a more stable playthrough (less troubleshooting!). Additionally, the setup with Ignis is simpler - give it an extracted RomFS and somewhere to put the outputs and it will handle the rest. No digging through the RomFS or running files through FEAT.
- Randomized classes, skills, and stats. This includes weapon rank adjustments so everyone’s viable in their new classes.
- Randomized join order. Characters can swap places in the story with proper adjustments to dialogue, 3D cutscenes, etc.
- Randomized chest/village items.
- Experimental player randomization.
- Lots of misc. extras + fixes to help with randomized playthroughs. Add Anna to castle recruitment, unlock hero battles, a generic sprite for Songstress, etc.
For more details + instructions, check the readme on GitHub: GitHub - thane98/ignis: A simple randomizer for FE14.
Releases (download the *.7z file, NOT the source code): Releases · thane98/ignis · GitHub
Direct download link (Beta 2): https://github.com/thane98/ignis/releases/download/beta-2/Ignis-Beta-2-Windows.7z