[FE14] Better Revelations Recruitment

Ever played through FE Fates Revelation and thought about the extremely unequal recruitment towards birthright units? Hate recruiting certain child characters far later than you would like> Ever sat there training retainers up to level so they can be useful? Well I got a fix to that.

Better Revelations Recruitment was made for the purpose of fixing that very problem. It puts in characters closer to their path’s recruitment chapters, rather delaying units until much later when they contribute less. I also made sure to add the missing recuitable bosses and the castle building characters missing from revelations. This is probably a little unbalanced, but I tried to make each recruitment timely.

I did not however change any cutscenes, dialogue, or any of the base game story, so there is going to be disconnect story-wise with the recuitment. I’m contemplating what exactly I want to do next in reguards to how I want to continue changing revelations for (hopefully) the better.

You can download the files here - Dropbox - RBB V1.zip - Simplify your life

Recruitment for the Game is summarized below

Recruitment if I did not mention them, then they went unchanged

Felicia / Jakob - Start of Chapter 6
Silas - Chapter 7 same room that Gunter is recruited.
Elise + Effie + Artur - Chapter 8 Turn 8, bottom right area outside the castle (Don’t stand where they spawn, or they won’t. Its the last three tiles to the right outside the front entrance of the fort)
Hinoka - Start of Chapter 9
Odin + Niles - Chapter 9 turn 6 (Bottom left platform with stairs, on the two floor tiles sticking out to the left of the stairs)
Azama + Setsuna - End of Chapter 9
Nyx - Start of Chapter 10
Kagero - End of Chapter 10
Haikata - Capturable boss at the top right of chapter 11
Leo - End of Chapter 11
Laslow + Peri - Start of Chapter 12
Charlotte + Benny - Start of Chapter 13
Scarlet - Start of Chapter 14
Daniela - Capturable Boss in Chapter 14
Ryoma - End of Chapter 14
Fiora + Xander - Chapter 15 turn 2 (two tiles behind the left stairs in the spawn room)

Infinite thanks to Thane95 and everybody who worked on Paragon. Goaded fans fr.

1 Like