FE11Lex - Shadow Dragon in LT! (Prologue 1-Chapter 1 Demo released)

Download Link FE11Lex - Google Drive

To play, download and unzip the folder, then double click the double_click_to_play.bat file!

Check out the Lex Talionis discord as well!

What is this project?

FE11Lex is a project made in the Lex Talionis engine, which can make FE (styled) games without the restrictions of GBA. This project aims to be my recreation of FE11 in LT, with some of my own changes added in. Above all else, I tried to make the gameplay feel like FE11; this notably means there are no skills.

Features already in/I plan on adding
  • DSFE portraits ripped straight from FE12/FE11 (no frames yet but that’s just because i’m lazy)
  • Maps remade with GBA tilesets
  • Backgrounds ripped from FE12
  • Base conversations in preparations to give characters some, well, actual character
  • No skills!
  • No reclassing. Instead, each character has a unique promotion out of an expanded pool of promoted classes; that Archer could promote into a Sniper or General! Several characters even have different unpromoted classes.
  • Other balance changes, like less Warp uses, redone class stats, and adjustments to some characters stats.
Screenshots

Known Issues
  • Music doesn’t loop; this has to be done manually using Audacity for every song, so I’ve just been putting it off
  • Portraits are in the wrong spot in some locations; this is due to me changing both the portrait size and resolution of the game
Credits

Battle Animations

Caim Van Fang, Leo_link, Der, Pikmin1211, SALVAGED, Jj09, Enjin, flasuban, Iscaneus, Nuramon, Jeorge Reds, Craigrandall55, GreenTea, RobertFPY, Alusq, Maiser6, Spud, MeatOfJustice, Intestine, Pushwall, GabrielKnight, SamirPlayz, Vilkalizer

Map Sprites

Dominus_Vobiscum, ThyAnarchists, SALVAGED, Der, topazlight, Leo_link, MeatOfJustice, knabepicer, Nuramon, Flasuban, Sephie, Alusq

Menus

Lord Glenn

Icons

Beansy

Tilesets

ZoramineFae, Wan, Flasuban, N426, Vennobennu, WAve

Any and all feedback is appreciated; there are bound to be bugs as well, especially since this is my first game I’ve released and I tinkered with the LT code quite a bit. Above all else, have fun playing the game!

13 Likes

Please tell me I don’t to kill characters to get gaiden chapters or another characters

1 Like

This looks really sick, I hope I have the time to check it out.

1 Like

I’ll most likely make the gaiden requirements completing certain map objectives (although you would still be able to unlock them if you had too few units):

1 Like

Looks incredibly based. I wish you good luck with this project.

1 Like

Good luck on this OP. I’m glad that Shadow Dragon is getting some love. I’m looking forward for the future of this project.

1 Like