Almost a year ago i started a PME for FE11 which i never quite got around to finishing until now because, as many of you will likely know, sometimes there are more important things in life to deal with.
The only things that are not done are a few text changes and things i frankly had no idea how to do, like village drops, forge changes, and shops. But frankly i just wanted to finally get it out instead of having it gather virtual dust on my harddrive. Do keep in mind that due to the nature of being a PME game is overall super chaotic and not really balanced.
Like i said the hack is not yet playtested, so should you come across anything gamebreaking, or things that look like obvious bugs, like units not having enough weaponlevel to use the weapons they start with, then please tell me and i’ll work on fixing it.
To patch the hack onto your rom, you need a (obviously legally obtained) US American Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon rom, and xDelta (Romhacking.net - Utilities - xdelta UI). You then patch your rom just like you would with a UPS patch on GBA.
There is currently a bug where reclassing to female cavalier or male pegasus knight will crash the game, just don’t do it for now, i’ll have to figure out how to fix it.
Includes my original Changelog with chronological changes, and also notes who submitted them. Aswell as the patch obviously.
This document should include all changes to characters, and i think it should be up to date. If i find the time to double check everything, and include class and item changes, i will also do that in the future.
1.1. Fixed Nightmare bugs