[FE11] FE11 JesRandomizer [1.3]

Hi, made an account just to ask for some troubleshooting assistance, have the same issue Sombo had in march, Pressing 1 crashes the command window.

Here is my filepath, no spaces in it. Entirety of both folders downloaded.

I’ve no idea how this program actually works, so I’m not really qualified to help. What I can point out is your filepath does have spaces, more specifically in “FE11 JesRandomizer 1.3”. Try replacing them with underscores or something. The dot might also cause issues, making it think there’s a file extension.

Still crashes

I might be late responding, but I believe I have a fix for your issue. I ran into the same issue initially, and I fixed it by creating a folder called “DSLazy” and putting the NDS_UNPACK folder into it. It’s probably best to put the entirety of DSLazy into the new “DSLazy” folder so you don’t have to drag a new NDS_UNPACK in there each time you want to do a new randomization.

I believe that either something is broken with the dragon.all and dragon.me options or I missed part of the download. I’ve tried using them multiple times and have yet to get any of the starting roster (or chapter 1 enemies) to be manaketes. Any help would be appreciated.

Other than that, I want to say that you did a great job with this randomizer. Definitely not the most user-friendly, but it has a lot of good options and a Shadow Dragon randomizer is something I hope to get a lot of use out of.

Maybe it’s a little late, but I don’t know how to make the randomizer work, when I press 1 it just disappears from the screen and doesn’t show anything, could anyone help me with that?