Fe Time Scarred: The Unwanted Saga

Let’s see if we can get the cycle going again.

I’m your other Pegasus Knight! Fairly good bases, rather average growth rates all around for whatever point I show up. Might end up good, might end up bad, who knows? You know, I’m your jack of all trades type, decent at everything and not great nor particularly bad at anything.

Now, if anyone wants to continue the cycle: next person is our plucky bard/dancer (you choose!).

Edit: Found some time to give some actual thought, made some edits above as well.

Name: Cesteline
Description: A jack of all trades, master of none. Better than a master of one!
HP: 27 base, 60% growth
Str: 8 base, 35% growth
Skill: 10 base, 60% growth
Spd: 11 base, 55% growth
Luck: 7 base, 30% growth
Def: 4 base, 25% growth
Res: 7 base, 35% growth
Con: 7

And edit 2:
Threw a portrait quickly together from some splices I was already playing with. Probably still needs some touch ups.
Cesteline

5 Likes

I’m the gimmick unit
Maybe i can refresh myself, but not others?
(Uncr current unit 0x42)

Next up to bat is a playable monster

1 Like

So its my turn then…

“*” - can be reduced
My Mug
Dakros

Name: Dakros
Class: Phantom Knight (Monster)
If class is unchangeable pls add lvl cap to 40

Unit photo:
images
2021-04-23_14.11.07
Just a pallete changed journeyman with a knife on the belt (can be removed or remodeled to your Preference) Re: re pallete the skin to look like a dead person

Weapon Level
Axes - B

Personal Weapon: Blood Axe - (30% + [User Lvl x 50%] Dmg Lifesteal) or ( 30% + [User’s Lvl] Dmg Lifesteal {If the lvl Cap is 20})

2021-04-23_12.51.55
Pallete changed Unused Fe 7 Devil Axe just to fit for the model “Welp time to add the eye on the model tho or maybe not but eh whatever works.”

Blood Axe Stats
Mt - (8-10 your preference)
Rng - 1
Crit - 5
Hit - 70
Avo - 15*
Uses - --/–

Stats (base) :
Lvl - (7-10 your Preference)
Hp - (17 - 23 your Preference)
Str - 8 - 11*
Skill - 12 - 17*
Spd - 15 - 16*
Luck - 7 - 10*
Def - 8 - 12*
Res - 13 - 15*
Mov - (5-6 your preference)
Con - 9
Aid - 4

Stats (added by current class):
Hp - +5
Str - +1
Skill - +3
Spd - +2
Luck - 0 (already dead tho)
Def - +1
Res - +2
Mov - +1 (no fatigue as a spirit)

Growth
Hp - 75
Str - 40
Skill - 87*
Spd - 60
Lck - 30
Def - 30
Res - 80*

(Can still be changed)
Skill:
Volatile - cannot influence the users hit (Except Avo or Spd stat related)
Phantom - No Movement penalty, can cross any terrain and has natural immunity to status effects,
Resolve - Boost Str, Spd, Skill when 50% Hp ( set it to 30% HP for balance)
Wrath - Boost Crit when Hp is also 30% ( but crit dmg is only 200%)

Req - Boss that must be defeated to be recruited

2021-04-23_14.11.16

Affinity - Electric? Dont know what the true name is

Backstory - A kind young Warrior who only cares for his brother, yet when one day, he encounters Eryman and disturbed his ritual preventing him from collecting the essence of a young woman yet ends in his death and also the unnamed woman. In death, he didn’t know the fate of his brother, and he forced himself to walk among the living seeking Vengeance while ensuring the safety of his brother. Now he is a Vengeful Spirit who never rests, finding his killer for the sake of his brother. Unfulfilled and corrupted by staying too long in this world now hunts and kills anyone who fights him. As of how he gained his Personal Weapon, The Blood Axe? We may never know…

Boss stats:
Boss lvl: your preference it is also used in pc character level be careful
Stat may increase to 125% - 225%

The next Character after mine, killed me, my target for revenge and also a tanky mage since mine is too resistant

Ps. Mine is to ambitious

2 Likes

imagine the first few units from this thread all working together, then we have the people that broke the cycle all bickering with each other

3 Likes

And all the thanks ta a broken cycle
And it must be rebuilt again

I am known by many names: The Reaper, the Crimson Shadow, the Pale Rider of Death, but you may call me… Moris… No, that wasn’t a typo, just one R.
Mor
(recolor of a mug by SmokeyGuy77)
You know how in JRPGs there’s always a recurring jackass who eventually joins your party because you share a common enemy? Yeah, that’s me, I’m recurring jackass. I’d be a Paladin (or a more unique, edgy class if that’s allowed) who specializes in swords and joins around the midgame, but shows up a few times prior, be it as an enemy or ally. I would be built like a glass cannon with high str/skl/spd, but low def/lck/res. Also, I would join with the S rank sword/my prf: Seethe

5 Likes

Here’s what i have, based on Vhox’s model. Probably not a great addition, but here goes:

Rokkas, The bandit chief !

Name: Rokkas
Class: Warrior

Weapon Level:
Axes - A
Bows - B

Personal Weapon : Clobber - Effective VS Armored

Clobber Sats:

Mt - 9
Rng - 1
Crit - 10
Hit - 75
Avo - 5
Uses - --/–

Stats (base) :
Lvl - (10)
Hp - 50
Str - 25
Mag - 0
Skill - 16
Spd - (16-18)
Lck - 15
Def - 16
Res - 10
Mov - 6
Con - 16
Aid - 13

Growth:
Hp - 50
Str - 60
Skill - 45
Spd - 35
Lck - 25
Def - 40
Res - 25

Skill
Colossus (Radiant Dawn version) : Skill / 2 % chance activation: strenght is multiplied X5 for this attack

He should have more, but i can’t think of any, so… Your choice

Req for recruitment - Dangerous boss that must be talken to with main lord (Or trigger unique Battle quote with him, your choice), then defeat within the same turn he was talken to. If not defeated, will reappear later in another chapter as a regular enemy. Same conditions, but this is the last chance.

Afinity - wind.

Backstory - Most Bandits take this path from necessity, greed or desperation. For Rokkas however, it was the thrill of it. Chased by all from around the country, him and his gang are a curious bunch. Most of their base crimes are barely noticeable, but it is the battle that ensues that attracts authorities, without ever losing one. If he were to be defeated, maybe he would change his ways?

Boss stats: Your call

1 Like

Another cycle broken but whateves

Sorry bout that. I just wanted to take it out.

Your character is preety good for a first time based on my model

He looked like he just stole a set of armor from an armory

Thanks! It’s also my first time creating a detailed character (even if without image) so… That’s that.

What’s the pixel size of a weapon icon?

Should be 16x16

Is 32 x 32 allowed?

I’m not sure, would have to ask friend who does sprites and icons.

1 Like

Still wished for a character who’s going to be my target tho. A mage with high defence

P.s Renew the Cycle

Give me some time, and maybe i can think of that

Scaredy cat nomad who’s afraid of getting hurt
High mov , comes with longbows so never get countered by mages and canto+ (kiting purposes)
Lowest hp def res luck (0-10 growth)
Adequate str, skill and spd, but with them being mediocre is fine
so people won’t use me = not going to be deployed = not goint to die

Should the next unit have strange growths/caps despite the class? (Such as armor with high res and speed)

Edit:oops didnt read the comment above, last guy who drafted a unit didnt suggest so I thought the cycle was broken

I think i’ve finally got something, if you like it !

Eryman, The Heretic

Name: Eryman
Class: Bishop

Weapon levels:
Light - S
Staves - A
Dark - S

Personal Weapon: Dusk - Reaver Dark tome (Effective VS light, Weak VS Anima)

Dusk Stats
Mt - 10
Rng - 1-3
Crit - 5
Hit - 85
Avo - 0
Uses - --/–

Stats (Base) :
Lvl - 20
Hp - 45
Str - 10
Mag - 27
Skill - 22
Spd - 21
Lck - 22
Def - 21
Res - 16
Mov - 6
Con - 9
Aid - 8

Growth:
Is a boss, so… Not important

Skills:
-Dark touched: Allows to use Dark magic (Rank equal to your original highest ranked weapon)

• Spur Luck
  • Strenght seal
  • Darkfaire: +4 damage when using dark magic
  • Spur defense
  • Renewal: Recovers 10% of HP per turn

Req for recruitment: can’t be recruited

Afinity - Dark

Backstory - Once a man of the Clergy, Eryman was a noble soul… Or atleast, pretended to be. Masquarading as a Bishop and helping those in need, his sinister plans were hidden from all, until very recently. By luring innocent victims to accompany him, he would capture them and collect their essence, killing them in the process. His goal? A simple one: Immortality. By gathering the lives of the fallen via dark rituals, he aimed to extend his life, until the day he would become powerful enough to make a move. However, he once got too greedy, and was discovered by the others of the church. Banished from the divine’s home, he still however puts what he learned there in practice. Some says he still lurks out there, seeking other victims…

If i did something wrong, or if you have any other ideas, let me know!

Edit: Little bonus. I think he should be a gaiden chapter boss, given if Dakros is recruited and alive.

1 Like

Omg what a threatening boss and its really good

Edit: Tbh he gets auto recruited when beaten as a boss

1 Like