FE Tier List Maker

bsfe is E

you take that back

TRUE TIER LIST:

2 Likes

lies, kirby games must always be a tier above everything else because kirby is the goodest boi

pictured here, goodest boi.

2 Likes

Kaga Saga unranked since I’ve never played TRS/Berwick, and I can’t really judge Vestaria off of its one chapter English demo. It would be up there, though.

Fight me Nerds

Ike! Stay Back, I’m top tier!

Team Miccaih can eat a bag of freshly microwaved c*cks… except Nolan. That boy carries the team like its his job

I rate this an Excited Liquid/Kelik’s Edge

(apologies for spamming the feed)

*-post time-skip Dimitri. He’s an absolute Solid-Snake Lad, but the EDGE, the Edge is real

Alright, I’ll be serious this time.

5 Likes

I just had to get this off my chest.

I’ll see myself out now.

6 Likes

well if were doing this now

1 Like

@Darrman Why the F did you put TLP above PoR??? I’ll let everything else slide, but that? unforgivable.

@WaywardTroper
I think your SS list is pretty spot on, I might rate Gerik a little higher…

Move Soren down two teirs and Gatrie up a teir and I’ll accept the list. (also swap nephenee and Jill, but that’s more personal preference.)

Illiana, Soren, and volke in S tier? why???

@Klokinator “Rebecca has boobs.”

FBI OPEN UP

1 Like

-illyanna uses thunder, which is, by ratio, the best magic in the game (crit/weight/pow, and Rexthunder blows the other two away), as well as having shade to make her a lower priority target. Soren lacks power compared to Illyanna, but with adept as well as his generally better speed, as well as support with Ike, he stands toe-to-toe as one of, if not the, best archsage in the game. Volke is just the only assasin, with absurd proc on assasinate, and solid growths/bases (even if his str cap is lack luster). Nephenee is just pure personal call for me- she’s yet to fail me by end game, as long as her str procs, and wrath/vantage or wrath/resolve are just brutal. Plus shy soldier girl with a bit of an accent? 100/100 mate

-Gerik is more of a personal call; He’s got better con then ross, but with 20 extra levels to catch up, Ross tend to cap str easier, as well as higher luck to avoid crits late game. Also, Berserker is just peak axe, and Neimi makes a better Ranger, so he’s middled as a Hero (in my runs, at any rate)

• Gerik is personal, I like that he doesn’t need much xp and still makes a good hero. When I played SS I used Seth and Joshua to clean up the first 2/3 of the game and Gerik, Innes, and saleh to destroy everything else (used Kyle too, but his stats are far less noteworthy).

• I’ve heard nephenee is a beast with crits and speed, but gatrie has near flawless stats (but moves a little slower) and Jill has like 9 mov and in my runs can take hits from archers just fine, she usually clears half the map singlehandedly while the rest of my team plays the other half of the level.

• RD is kind of a moot point since the game hands you many broken characters anyway, but I’d say shinon, gatrie, and zihark are all much better than illyana, nephenee, and volke. (I’d put Soren closer in level with ike, or in A-teir on your list)

1 Like

note: at third their almost everyone has different forms of lethality (luna, sol, aether, deadeye, whatever the reaver one is) so there goes the argument for volke… * shrugs *

Fair enough. Ross is a more niche pick that needs good levels to catch up with Gerik, and I could see either one as low A/ high B with a simple arguement. If Gerik had a ranged sword in his recuitment kit, I’d say no contest, honestly.
I agree gatrie is good, but in a game where canto is busted, he’s gotta be a bit more then just “the fastest armor”. I agree Jill is good, even better in RD, it always just irks me you have to pass a spare iron lance for her to catch up in her recruitment stage, and she potentially requires re-recruiting if you follow your instincts and let her talk to her dad (and I think two other times, potentially?). I like zihark, and he blows edward away in RD, plus earth is good on supports, but Maya comes out faster with kit I like more and better availability/party to work with, and whats-his-face, green-haired-lion-blood is unscrewupable between FE 9 and 10, minus lackluster Luck, which hurts Ziharks ranking compared to the others (particularly with 3, 4 S/SS rank swords to kit out endgame teams with, one being trueblade specific). I will take the L and say I lowballed Shinon; He’s the best archer in the series, arguably, and the double blow fixes everything that makes Snipers suck in other games

Masteries are all overkill, true. I guess I just like that it techs nicely into his huge skill as well

Tiers are almost always memes and preference anyway, so agree to disagree?

PoR characters =/= RD counterparts

PoR Jill == Beast
RD Jill == Much weaker

In RD:
Mia contests with Ike’s team for limited Xp.
Zihark doesn’t have that issue.

agree to disagree. :wink:

1 Like

Last one, honest

I mean… Claude is just Male Lyn if you think about it. Makes sense that they’d both be in Claude tier.
:ok_hand:

1 Like

Micaiah > PoR Ike, no cap

1 Like

Made a tier list for every playable 3H character for if they are Ferdinand Von Aegir, not Ferdinand Von Aegir, hate Ferdinand Von Aegir, and Kostas image

2 Likes

where’s pallardo