FE The Grand Uprising Update v1.1.3 COMPLETED!(21 total chapters)

This game is quite good. But i encounter some issues

• Forgot what chapter this is the chapter i get lucilia this is when some soldier attack nakana in cutscene as you can see there is no damage points so yeah i reset and skip this cutscene.
    FE The Grand Uprising (Blue default player phase map sprite palette)_1597924813464

• Lars and his 1 damage
    FE The Grand Uprising (Blue default player phase map sprite palette)_1597923905372

• Finishing the first endgame, defeat gerold and save the game i thought the name of the next chapter is darkling woods but all dialogues is the same on fe8 so i thought this is an issue and yes i stuck in this part
    FE The Grand Uprising (Blue default player phase map sprite palette)_1597940025623

• This happened after defeating gerold. Cutscenes again so no other choice i skip this one too.
    FE The Grand Uprising (Blue default player phase map sprite palette)_1597944606763

1 Like

After defeating Gerold that is the end of the hack after that comes the sequel which is WIP, I’m happy you enjoyed it I’ll work on fixing the cutscenes in the meantime, thanks for the report.

Upcoming Update (not released yet might be released in a few months)

• the story will be in progress to be revised a long with fixing lots of writing issues in general.

• Some slight rebalancing/tweaks

• Updating some portraits

• bug fixes/errors

Having issues completing chp, 8. Mission says kill boss, but every time I kill her I get game over, any clue why?

In chapter 13 when recruiting Lars. if you have the wolf sword equipped the game goes into an infinite loop of Nakana attacking him. His hp also jumps to 62. Nakana starts getting a skill proc animation a few times then starts missing. Then the game freezes forcing me to restart the chapter.
Everything happens normally if she has a different sword equipped so there is no major issue but you better fix it or at least tell the player not to equip the wolf sword

will be fixed in a later patch thanks for the bug report!

hmmmm

6 Likes

Yo where is the secret shop?

The prices that they sell for are intentional, the description is just wrong.

it’s located in the snowiest tile in the map near the coliseum as the villagers stated, that’s as specific as I’ll get.

You could rename them

Chapter 15 is broken
There are so many things messed up about it.

1. Either gate can be seized to end the map. So all you need is to defeat one boss to end the map. This renders two of the other bosses and defeats the purpose of your kill boss chapter

2. The center is completely open. A decent flier can easily rescue drop a boss killer in there without any trouble. Heck with a horseslayer/Halberd they can kill him themselves.

2.1 I know you put a sniper and a warrior with effective weaponry but my Steph easily took them both out

1. The bottom right village freezes the game.

2. An underleveled unit that cannot promote yet is useless at this point in the game. The moment your lord promotes should be the point beyond which all recruit able characters should be an est with paragon or a prepromote.

thanks for the feedback! I’ll be sure to fix it so that it’s more anti flier. Regarding the unit, for some reason updating skillsystems took off the paragon skill which she was SUPPOSED to have but didn’t. Regarding the not being able to promote, there’s a master seal in the village that freezes and if you talked to the boss with her you would get the orion bolt. I’ll fix the bug/issues in the next big patch, thanks!

In chapter 15 when i visit the church with the monk and get the book the game freezes.
Also in arena max lvl the enemies have is 20 so the exp gain is very low…

Please update the rom, the issue should be fixed now, also arena exp gains are supposed to be low, but they still give you money

Small tiny update, this is not the big update that’s in the process.
update notes:
-fixed countless of bugs
-fixed some descriptions of items
-fixed pricing of some items be sold
That is all for now for 1.1.2, the sequel of TGU, Transcending Darkness is also in the works with 10 chapters completed for now, however no release of it is available at the moment, for more info join the discord server in the first thread.

Marik as a sage doesnt have a heal animation…also certain units when leveled up increase stats that are already maxed…also Lyra s death conversation is bugged.

I’ll look into the stat glitch, I’m aware of some heal animations missing but it’s not like they’d be exciting or anything they just haven’t been made yet.

So far all promoted units have max lvl 20 but the swordmaster and halbedier goes beyond 20.

i cannot get past Ch8. how did you all manage? my damage just seems to lack so much…