FE Heroes

i finished normal mode. my first thoughts : it’s pretty fun and it fits well with the mobile style of game. skip the story tho it’s useless but if you have time i’d say play this game it’s pretty fun !

AND DON’T REROLL YOU SON OF A BITCH

The amount of feathers required to upgrade an unit is ridiculously high.
You only get 5 each time a friend visits you.

These kinds of games usually hold stuff back to release later on and keep the playerbase interested and spending money.

I wouldn’t get too fed up over the lack of characters because they’ll come, sooner or later.

Thoughts on the game itself, though, I like how they balanced no permadeath. Fits well with the small maps and no dodging. I can’t imagine how hellish this game would be with permadeath on. Huh, maybe small maps + guaranteed hit rates would make for an interesting ragefest hack, now there’s an idea.

Also yeah, raising unit rarity is expensive as hell compared to the amount of feathers the game gives you. I’ve gathered that we’ll get feathers in the future from arena ranking, but just the cost from even just 2 to 3 stars is stupid when compared to similar games. It’s a good thing my 5 star Hector and 4 star f!Corrin and Fir I got on my first pull have been carrying my ass so far.

you get some extra feathers if you send a unit home. I sent a level one four star chrom home and got 300 feathers. not a perfect system but its good if you have doubles ya dont want and feel merging units is for wimps.

But ya the game aint bad. Breezed through the early half of the game like it was literally nothing, thank you five star camilla with a brave axe, but some of those later maps provide some interesting quick challenges and I really like how it essentially boiled down some of the core components of the fire emblem mechanics into its simplest form. Its helps speed things up and it presents a good platform for IS to practice balance to some degree.

I dont like how you need to get a unit to level 20 to rank it up though, as by then you’re probably gonna have invested to much in the main units ya use if your playing the story straight that its more of a liability then a bonus unless you invest in some grinding or have those shards saved up. level ten would have been nicer, with it simply costing a bit more then if you did it at level 20. but i suppose there are those emblem things the game mentions so eh.