FE Direct - Submissions due 2017.05.01!

Emblem maaaaagic

1 Like

[quote=“Solum, post:22, topic:1998, full:true”]
Emblem maaaaagic
[/quote] My sentiments exactly

1 Like

Emblem Magic is my personal favorite of this direct.

If it comes out a few years before FEXNA, I might even use it! (It will)

1 Like

The colors in this post hurt to look at.

1 Like

FEU DIRECT 2 SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE 5/1!

Anybody is welcome to participate. We’ve already got a jam packed lineup in store, but there’s always room for more.

Shit’s gonna be lit, fam!

3 Likes

Mfw

1 Like

Here’s hoping the production quality isn’t shit this time.

I can’t hear you over the sound of Together We Ride.

3 Likes

It was our first time putting one of these together, and it was Cam’s first time hosting–but you’re right, plenty of room for improvement!

Cam has asked me to take over hosting duties this time, so I’m excited to be back in the saddle! Debating whether or not I should do a sequel to the infamous FEE3 Archwata intro.

Anyone who wants to make a submission (even if you’re unsure) or assist in the production endeavor should get in touch with me either via PM here or on discord.

Maybe some SoA preview stuff, but I can’t into video so

submission:

I have released the patch for the Sacred Stones.

4 Likes

Change the banner.

Also I wanna show off features of :EA: 11.0.1.

Edit:

But upon cloesr examination yeah not much is better for the end user
if they're not a wizard```

Yeah no great changes for the end user is what I realized.
2 Likes

I may have some tools to show off if i ever get enough time to get them to the not as wip as before state

Edit : shit from the discord :
Basically if i manage to make -script from gif -animation script preview and -better handling so that you can import your own script
Im showing off the animation scripter

3 Likes

Today’s the day that submissions are due, folks!

Now, those of you who’ve known me since my days as the FEE3 organizer know that I am no fan of hard deadlines. Thusly, I am pushing back the due date to 5/1/2020 (which should give me plenty of time to finish EN before this video drops).

Okay, maybe not thaaaat far out. But anyone who has already notified me of their intent to participate can take the next few days to wrap everything up if necessary. I’m not going to exclude your entry if the thing isn’t submitted right on the dot, so no worries there.

We’re shooting to have the video go up in mid-May (no later than the 20th, hopefully). Thank you to all of our participants, and the wonderful people who are helping to put everything together, for supporting the FEU Direct. As always, this endeavor would be nothing without you all.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Choo choo, all aboard the hype train!
Darn, I couldn’t get my Binary translation efforts into a fully playable state by the deadline. Because of course I couldn’t. I can never make deadlines for these things. You guys won’t mind if I show the adventures of Sigu and Cel beating up a bunch of bad guys, will you?

ALL ABOARD!!!

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing this with the budget of a potato. Top hype.

2 Likes

It’s going to sound better.