FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

Is it possible to edit the title screen in fe6 or is that hard coded?

What kind of edit? Febuilder gives you the tools, check the patches, there are the tittle images that the tittle screen uses, including their palletes.
Also, you can generate a TSA from there if needed

I can only see one for ā€œIMAGE OPLOGO Swordā€. I want one for the entire title screen
if thatā€™s possible

Editing and assigning personal/class skills in FEbuilder is no longer working with the latest version of skill system. Not sure if Sme changed something.

Iā€™ve attached my report here

Yeah, Iā€™m sure there is one, double check bro, I used it for this. what ROM are you editing?

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s just on sacred stones? Iā€™m not sureā€¦ But I havenā€™t find it on any USA Rom.

Hi,
Just wondering, how do I raise/remove the character/deployment limit in FE8, or any other GBA FE in particular? I know that the character limit is 62 for FE8 but is 51 for FE7 so surely there must be a way for me to hex edit it somehow? Cheers.

Is there a way to ā€œupgrade skillsā€? For example, having SpurStrength upgrade to Drive Strength upon promotion. I think you can do it with Barricade.

Iā€™ve updated with the new Skill Systems skill assignments.

Thatā€™s impossible.
This is because the RAM that stores the unit information is reserved only for the specified size.
Increasing RAM allocation is quite difficult.

There is no way to edit the amount of deployable units in the battle preparation screen to make it smaller or larger in FE6, right?

Go to the unit placer, when you see a unit list labeled ā€œplayerā€ there you can extend the number of deployable units, of course, it can never be more than 50

Iā€™mā€¦not seeing it, at least under Unit Placer. Unless Iā€™m blind.

FE6 runs its events like that on Turn 1, so youā€™d want to just extend the list with Roy in it.

bug was found in the routine.
Please update again.

It worked, thank you! My last question is do you know whatā€™s the maximum deployable units for FE6 so that I donā€™t accidentally go over it? Is it 35?

Probably 50 like in the other GBA FEā€™s, but Iā€™ve not tested it.

something wierdā€™s goin on at event id 12A9548
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JILj9ET4Zlz-tqA4q2onX1B3NiMiLQf_?usp=sharing
itā€™s in chapter 3

I was unable to download this file.
Do you have it set to public?
Or use another uploader.

I changed the link to ā€œeditorā€ see if that works https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JILj9ET4Zlz-tqA4q2onX1B3NiMiLQf_?usp=sharing