FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

Lyn talks the Tactician she gives a grimoire when Tactician use the grimoire use the animation of Mage or Sage but the screen freezer at that moment.

This is because you broke the mant(cloak) command.
Do not change this setting.

fixed UPS
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470029781795078175/743379395250618368/Fire_Emblem_USA_Beta.PATCH.20200813170105.7z

1 Like

Oh, I see, so that’s why thank you for telling me

Encountered a bug with the growth_mod patch that displays errors when loading player units level 7 or higher
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SogZ93JYMVRaNH_RdDlwQQ4UUu9WICeQ/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

This is a bug in FELint.
I have fixed it, please update FEBuilderGBA.
Since GrowsMod changed the address stored in the maximum level, a misjudgment occurred.

What are the differences between all of these different level cap editor patches? If I have skill systems updated, is it recommended to use “Level Cap Editor (Per Class - Requires Skill System Patch),” the third one in the screenshot, or using the 20191012 version?
Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 1.26.45 PM

You need to know the history.

In vanilla, the maximum level limit is 20.
All units have an equal level cap of 20.
There is no other level limit.

“Default Max Level”.
This is the first patch to change this.
As if level 20 wasn’t enough, those of you who thought level 20 wasn’t enough, we figured out a way to change the level limit.
This allowed us to increase the maximum level for all of our units to 31.

However, humans are greedy creatures.
They didn’t want everyone’s Level cap to be 31.

There was a demand to change the level limit for each unit or class.
So they created “(OLD)Character/Class: Level Cap”.

However, it had a bug, and a fix was made.
The fix is called “Character/Class: Level Cap Editor 20191012”.

At the same time, SkillSystems also made it possible to change the Level cap for each class.
This is “Level Cap Editor (Per Class - Requires Skill System Patch)”.
This feature is included by default in SkillSystems.
But it is not compatible with “Character/Class: Level Cap Editor” as it is implemented separately from “Character/Class: Level Cap Editor”.
Therefore, there is a separate patch to configure it.

This patch has also been fixed in the past, and the latest version is “Level Cap Editor 20191022 (Per Class - Requires Skill System Patch)”.

Therefore, if you are vanilla, you should use “Character/Class: Level Cap Editor 20191012”.
If you have SkillSystems installed, you should use “Level Cap Editor 20191022 (Per Class - Requires Skill System Patch)”.

2 Likes

When objects are delivered in any event the game freezes but if the object is removed the event works correctly.
Item in Event (Error)

You are trying to hand your sword to UnitID 0x30 Sain,
but UnitID 0x18 Sain is in your party.

Therefore, the game is frozen because you are trying to give the sword to a unit that does not exist.

This is an issue with skills system passive growths. Any growth bonuses added to Skill is given to Strength and Magic instead. Is it possible to separate the stats and correct them?

Thank you, I had no idea.

What is the passive growths bonus?
I don’t know that Skill Systems has such a feature.
Please give a more detailed explanation.

If a weapon or item in your inventory, it gives the character a bonus to their personal growths. For example:

Seth may have have a 40% strength growth and a 35% speed growth. A silver lance would increase strength and speed growths by 10. So if he had a silver lance in his inventory, he would have a 50% strength growth and a 45% speed growth.

In FeBuilder there is a way to apply these bonuses with the skill system. But for some reason, skill bonuses are actually applied to strength and magic for some reason?

This could be a skill system issue instead of a Febuilder problem

Scrool
When 1 is set, the value specified by statbooster will be used as a correction value for grows.
However, it doesn’t work even if I actually try it.
I added a 100% correction to all growth, but it didn’t work as expected.
Parameters seem to be ignored.
(When testing probabilities, substitute extreme values such as 100% or 0%.)

I don’t know.

Thanks for the explanation! Sorry to keep hounding you with questions, but I think the skill systems patch is conflicting with the “Healing Formula: Staff Might: MAG/2 + Staff Might = Heal.” When I installed the healing formula patch after the skill systems patch it changed the healing formula to Str+might instead of Mag/2 + might. The other staff healing patch may have similar problems.
Report: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n83I377oNpgA9j5e6ki83LoOqpTGsevL/view?usp=sharing

I think it’s a conflict.
The CONFLICT specification has already been set.
This patch is not compatible with Skill Systems.

How can you tell if the conflict specification is set? I have skill systems installed and not the healing patch, but it does not show the “it is not available because there are conflicting pathces” sign:

I made a mistake.
I put CONFLICT in 1.
However, 2 also needed CONFLICT.

This issue has been fixed in the latest version.

I’m not quite sure how this broke, but whenever I attempt to access the supports via the support viewer, the game fades to black but the supports don’t load and it occasionally produces crackling sound. There’s nothing wrong with accessing supports via the main game so the conversations themselves aren’t bugged.

Here is the patch and save for testing.

ok thank you!

When I attempt to view any supports within the extra menu support viewer, the game fades to black however the support does not load and sometimes produces crackling noises.

This is because you installed this patch.
“NAME.en=Background 0x37 is lifted”

This patch is to make BackGround 0x37 available.
In FE8U vanilla, BackGround only exists up to 0x36.
BackGround 0x37 is then used as a background for support conversations.
This background is used as a background for randomly drawing backgrounds.

This patch suppresses it.
It makes BackGround 0x37 draw the background with the content you specify, rather than randomly.

However, you have not extended the BackGround table.
Therefore, BackGround is only up to 0x36.
The 0x37 is an undefined table.
Therefore, the game crashed because you referenced an undefined table.

There is no need to use this patch unless there is a reason to expand the BackGround table and suppress the loading of random backgrounds into the BackGround 0x37.
Just turn this patch off and the problem is solved.

I don’t attach UPS because You just turn off this patch.
If you need a UPS, please contact us.