FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

Is it somewhat possible for spells to do some sort of area of effect damage after the initial battle animation? Example, say you want Elfire to damage enemies around your targeted enemy.

Since an area attack goes out of the game system, ASM is needed to achieve it.

I have not tested it, but try giving your tome the SAVAGE BLOW skill, and see if that works

While that seems like a great idea, Savage Blow hurts enemies within 2 tiles of the attacker, not the one who gets hit.

So in the Gaiden Magic patch, how do I enable White Magic? So far only Black Magic has been working.

Probably, You need ask a question in this thread.

Fix Disable IndoorFighter,OutdoorFighter Glitch for SkillSystems 20200223

NAME=Fix Disable IndoorFighter,OutdoorFighter Glitch for SkillSystems 20200223
INFO=HIT and AVOID are increased by +10 because this skill is always active.\r\nThis is because the skills of IndoorFighter and OutdoorFighter are always enabled by bugs.\r\nThis patch neutralizes this runaway skill.
This skills will be corrected in the next update of SkillSystems.\r\nDo not use this skill in this 20200223 version.

As described in the description, this patch stops the runaway IndoorFighter and OutdoorFighter.

SkillSystems20200223 has +10 for HIT and AVOID due to bugs.

SkillSystems 20200223:
new skill

Vanilla:
vvv

This is a patch that fixes this bug.

But that pretty much makes it an AOE, since the regular attack is going to damage the unit being hit, and the savage blow will hit the units around it.

EDIT: Sorry, I missread, and you are right, It does not work that way, I think I was thinking about the heroes version that does spread the damage on target, instead of attacker

I want to ask if there’s a way of cancelling the Ephraim route, cause on the original slot of chapter 5x I made a new chapter but I don’t get to use any funds in it

First of all, there are patches to allow things that are locked in 5X, including money.

Oh I’ll search for it then

Aha it worked thanks

How do I attach a report7z?

You can share it via google drive/dropbox something like that and link it.

I’ve got it i think.

This patch seems to be broken in your ROM.
You can be fixed by Uninstall and ReInstall that patch.

NAME.en=Change Max HP limit to use set in class editor

That fixed it. Thank you.

I have a minor problem, nothing game breaking just in my hack {The dark hour} i have this weird bug,
where when you make it to chapter 6 the name of the chapter shows in the save file,
but not on the chapter title screen.

Example.

The dark hour.2020-03-12 21.04.07

The dark hour.2020-03-12 21.00.32

here is the strange part,this doesn’t happen on any other chapter before and after.
It only happens on chapter 6.
Any ideas as to why this happens?

1 Like

I want to ask if there’s a way to remove weapon rank when promoting like how Ewan loses his anima magic rank when promoted into Shaman

I think it’s fifth person who sees the same problem.
//I think time for past logs to be indexed by google.

Perhaps the problem is using an old patch.
I think there will be a not problem with the newer patch.

This problem occurs because “Convert Chapter Titles to Text (ChapterName as Text)” does not correspond to place names when entering skirmishes.

If you’ve played FE8 games a lot, you’ll understand,
when you enter a chapter in skirmishes, you’ll see the place name instead of the chapter title.

The “Convert Chapter Titles to Text (ChapterName as Text)” Patch is not supported for displaying this place name.
So the chapter title will be blank.

The old MNC2 fix patch is a chapter where skirmishes occur and sometimes enters skirmishes mode even though no skirmishes have occurred.
Perhaps you have encountered this bug.

There is another way around this.

I mentioned earlier that a misjudgment occurs on a map where skirmishes occur.
Therefore, there is a method to set the map where skirmishes occurs to a nonexistent map such as 0xFF.

Advanced menu->“world map skirmishes”
You can see that there is a map setting where skirmishes occur.
Therefore, this problem can be overcome by rewriting this setting map to 0xff etc.

3 Likes