FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

The first problem is the conflict between the FE8N skill patch and the magic separation patch.

1の問題は、FE8Nスキルパッチと魔力分離パッチの競合です。

how do we modify a class by a modified class on fegba knowing that I am starting my first hack

What do you want to modify in a class? Its appearance, its stats, or something else?

i want to replace some existing classes with new ones that have been made recently by hack developers like dread fighter

For now, that problem cannot be solved.

For FE8J, use the FE8N framework.

That might be better.
With FE8N, it is possible to achieve both skill and str mag split(魔力分離).

However, it cannot be retrofitted to existing modifications.
If you start from the beginning, it might be better.
I think you are based on a hack made by Chinese users.
I once saw a similar hack.

FE8N has recently been significantly updated.
Probably, FEBuilderGBA’s FE8N will also be updated.
Maybe at that time I might also integrate str mag split.
Details are yet to be determined.

If your work doesn’t use monsters, you can use that area.
However, excluding Demon King, Dragon and Egg.

This question has been repeated many times in the past.
I recommended to search.

For example, here.

Classes with Class ID of 89 and beyond don’t seem to gain any EXP. Their EXP is shown as “-”.https://www.dropbox.com/s/yvuiqwqu5qi4k42/Bandit%20Queen.REPORT.20191216024012.report.7z?dl=0

“(OLD)Level Cap Editor (Per Class - Requires Skill System Patch)”

This is because the SkillSystems LevelCap extension is only set up to 0x7E.
Therefore, if the class after 0x7F is leveled up, it becomes the upper limit of LevelCap and Exp becomes-(0xFF).

You need Extend this table.

FEBuilderGBA extends all vanilla tables during class extension.
However, since SkillSystems’ LevelCap is not in vanilla, it does not expand automatically.

And one more thing.
OP event, MNC3 is not required.
The game freezes and I can’t proceed.
I recommended to remove MNC3.

UPS
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470029781795078175/656077465646661663/Bandit_Queen.PATCH.20191216191326.7z

Thank you very much, this has helped me greatly. :slight_smile:

I made the movement screen a little more lively.

6 Likes

is it possible to increase the number of classes to add more class ?

Yes, but risky

1 Like

When will the patches for the class expansion and double maximum possible stats be resolved and downloadable

Just use exmodularsave, it is Inside the patch on febuilder.
double maximum (also called breaksaves) only offer 200 slots for supply
with exmodularsave you have both stats and class and it is compatable with skillsystem
unless you really want the 200 supply there is no reason to not use exmodularsave

Except that for its part it does not work I tried several times yesterday, but maybe by doing an update of this it will surely be able to work correctly !?

When u say it won’t work, do you mean that it won’t let you install it? If you have the skill system install, I believe it automatically include the exmodularsave patch.

If you want to create an Event Battle, use an event template.
Various battle patterns are registered.

2 Likes

how do we do for the animations of new magic to the items that we created on fegba ??

Hey,
I know it’s risky to increase the number of classes and I have no intention or need to do so.
However is there any risk to extending the Battle Animation list?
I would like to add a bunch more animations and I don’t really have any more unused ones to replace.
Oh, and this is in FE8U
Thanks ^.^

The battle animations can be increased over 2,000 if you want it. There’s really no limit to how many you insert. - Side note - Extending classes have gave me no problems but that is from my own personal experience.