FE builder for Android

Hello guys hope you all are okay…
So i was wondering is there any application for Android that can be like FE buildergba?
Please help me to find one for Android phone. Thank you…

2 Likes

No, there is not

1 Like

Im not sure a program that has a massive amount of number crunching and asset importing/exporting would be great on a touchscreen device.

1 Like

tbf sometimes my hour long bus journeys feel like the perfect time to try out that quick hack idea that keeps bouncing around my head

3 Likes

Since the topic has been brought up, would there be a point to making nightmare for mobile devices?

I’m the meantime I think Google sheets and a text editor would be the best tools on mobile.

2 Likes

very good idea,In favor of you…

1 Like

Unfortunatelly, no. I don’t really see how it would operate on a touchscreen TBH.

1 Like

no, I’ve asked multiple times and there isn’t any tool like that…

1 Like

unfortunately even if some crazy person did try and port febuilder, the menuing would be god awful because the buttons would need to be large enough for fingers I can’t imagine how frustrating it would be to try and make something with that ugh

You’re better off saving up for a cheap laptop, FeBuilder doesn’t take much storage so you could just buy an extremely cheap laptop just for it.

1 Like