uh you should post this on the discussion thread. Not on the repository itself.
Well sorry I’m new so I don’t know this stuff, my apologies
It’s okay. No problem then. You’ll learn more about this place later on.
Wasn’t there like a fighter-bard animation in the repository? I remember something like that being used on a fe7 hack where everyone was Dorcas
I dont remember seeing it lemme see
Gosh, I love that animation <3
Cow goes raawr.
It’s so good
I’m definitely gonna try to find a PME to shove it into as a final boss.
I wish there was one without the headband because i would use that for harold
That axe throw animation looks fresh as hell I’m in shock
I mean you could use the female version. It’s a headswapped version without the headband. ![]()
Is there a map sprite for hero without shield ? I searched the repository and couldn’t find any. There are plenty of animations for heroes who don’t have shields.
One was added 4 days ago, but it’s female only. ![]()
Mooooo. Well hot damn peak design and animation here
Do a flip. Niceee
Smash Emblem coming soon???
Hello repo management i believe that the mathias (17+ colors) isnt actually 17+ colors
When I searched for the name ‘Mathias’, I got this portrait…
I didn’t see any portraits that mentioned 17+ colors…
@Cygnus You did in fact already submit it to the repo, just under a different name. I can update your name in the next update.
@Squidjees I’ll edit the ‘Popups’ folder name to include the new Arrow Movements graphics (I’ll also update the ‘Vanilla Fonts and Logos’ to include Save Slots graphics.)
@UncleMikey There’s a Luigi animation that doesn’t have a script. Was that intentional?
Thank you so much for adjusting the repo to include my arrow sprite! I really appreciate all of your hard work.
I didnt put an extra t
