Forgot to make it general access, pardon me. Should be fixed now.
Is the skirt any longer or shorter from the vanilla F!Sage?
right. I. Do not do memory well sometimes.
I will add I am still considering using it, it’s skirtdressy enough for me already, even if I’d like. one or two more pixels of length. incidentally, it also has the hair I’d like for my hack’s lord, but she otherwise wants eirika/celicaT2 anims.
Female Sages with hat?
I like how an Amelia fan liked my animation for vanilla female soldier. I wonder why.
Awww i love him, i might use him a future project
I’d like to report a mistake in the crediting of the Magic Turret map sprite, it’s only crediting me when the original sprite was made by Cardcafe, so please add their name to the file.
My bro said “let it rip!” on the critic. That’s good work for the pirate class!

The magic animation just being reused from the hand axe animation bothers me as it always does. That is where the negatives end… ok that and that the female variant isn’t here yet. But that’ll happen, I just gotta wait.
Valid critique honestly, I just didn’t feel the need to put more time into those animations than I did. Lowkey, I could’ve made it a right arm sky point but it’s too late now.
I appreciate your wish and will do it soon in regards but please post messages related to the repository here in the discussion thread next time.
Sorry just saw it and knew it had potential to be an amazing lord look.
Y’know what, I’ll give you the honor of deciding: long hair or ponytail?
Id say without the bandana but still short hair as its a pirate and even female pirates didnt have long hair or ponytails as they were easy to grab in fights.
Awwwwww! I really like long hair. Ponytail’d be fine too, but I usually prefer long hair.
So like, Leila hair?
Ya exactly its more realistic to the job and would give it character as its one of the few female classes that doesnt have long hair or ponytails.
Gives the spirit more character and doesnt seem too far fetch if you saw it as an actual pirate.
Very well, I’ll see what I can do.
