FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I am enjoying so much playing gwen and bors while they look more alike!
Their different appearences always made hard for me to imagine them as family

3 Likes

i guess innes and tana also bothered you

2 Likes

Gwen’s mom could be Serra. Shame she doesn’t go La La La La La.

2 Likes

huh? they’re related?

2 Likes

Honestly, kinda! Also Tana would look really cool with Innes hair colour

1 Like

that would be awesome. Serra best cleric in FE history maybe

1 Like

Nahhhh you’re trolling

1 Like

that’s the only notable part of her entire concept, besides the fact that she’s an utter crap unit

1 Like

Nah. Serra is Cath’s mom

1 Like

Funny enough, originally Gwen was suppose to be Lilina’s cousin or something. In other words, it could have been possible she was Serra and Hector’s kid, which mean in development the whole Support between the two could have ended in a very bad future. It’s also funny to think HectorxSerra could’ve ended up giving their kid the worst of both parents so much even IS had to say no.

1 Like

Uh no you’re thinking about shanna

1 Like

oh, right. Weird, I was sure Gwen had some weird development issue. Gonna have to check on that again.
And that is a hilarious thought since I’ve always wondered why Shanna looked so much like Farina. During Heroes i could barely tell them apart when i was playing the Japanese version.

1 Like

I legit didn’t know that. LIKE how’re you suppose to tell? “dunno how to tell you this barth but your mom might’ve been a little too friendly with the pink haired neighbor next door” lmao

1 Like

While playing FE6, you get given a new pack of units in the middle of a chapter. Naturally being inquisitive, you press R to find out more about each of them.

There you read:

ă‚Șă‚čăƒ†ă‚Łă‚ąćź¶ă«ă€ă‹ăˆă‚‹
é‡éšŽćŁ« ăƒœăƒŒăƒ«ă‚čたćŠč

Osutiia ka tsukaeru
Juu kishi boorusu no imooto

Ostia, House, to serve
Heavy, Knight, Bors, Younger sister of

Knight in service to Ostia.
Younger sister to Knight Bors.

is among the most direct and literal translation of her R description. So I don’t see how you couldn’t know, if you play the game and read the text that exists.

???

3 Likes

sheesh don’t need to be that sassy. They’re part of the filler squad, naturally I didn’t check. Guess i should’ve used Gwen more, decided on Sophia instead last time

1 Like

If you’re going to complain about something then you need to at least read first

: /

3 Likes

whatever, they look nothing alike, just that.

1 Like

Today in people don’t read :books:

4 Likes

siblings don’t have to look alike to be siblings

1 Like

Even within the FE universes there are siblings that don’t share hair colours. Like the pegasus sisters
 Palla, Catria, Est or Florina, Farina and Fiora. Non peg sister examples are; Innes and Tana, Rebecca and Dart(heavily implied to be Dan), the Hoshidan Royals (which is funny because the share a mother while the Nohrian Royalsl mothers were all different) amd Chrom and Lissa

2 Likes