1 Like

YOUR favorite ninja maid

Flora supremacy

4 Likes

Based.

3 Likes

Unbased

1 Like

Looks great dude, would love to see Effie next!

2 Likes

I’m going by the list on the wiki, so unfortunately you’ll have to wait. Jakob and Silas are next on the choping block.

4 Likes

Generic maid supremacy.

5 Likes

move this pointless maid discussion elsewhere

1 Like

Yes, please.

Daily reminder this topic is for submitting stuff to the repo. I’d really like to see a big cut-down on the number of ‘discussion’ style posts, and for anyone dropping multiple mugs, animations, or whatever on a daily/near daily basis, please just wait a few days to drop a bunch at once. We’re at 4,000+ posts, guys. The topic is getting bogged down.

I’m honestly tempted to make a new topic.

Edit: Since Zora’s submission, there have been 30 posts. In those thirty posts, we have had… six individual mugs submitted. Four of those were by Jey and could have been in one post.

So… yeah. Be real nice to see the single submission and chatty-chat posts get cut down substantially.

5 Likes

Sorry, I’m doing them one-by-one and submitting when they’re done.

1 Like

That wizard hat animation is a girl.

Also I’d just start deleting the unnecessary posts, tbh. They really clog up the thread and make finding resources a pain.

1 Like

After searching around, I found no place where that was stated. I can see it looking like a female animation, but also male. I’d charitably say it’s probably unisex, since RetroGamer didn’t seem to specify the gender anywhere I could find.

I’m more than a little to blame for the discussion posts since I’ve also contributed a whole lot of ‘wow, great animation!’ posts myself. I don’t think the mods should have to skim through 4k posts to decrapify the thread.

Starting a new one might be warranted soon.

4 Likes

C’mon, it has a skirt. It’s even based on the Nino animation. It’s obvious it’s a girl.

2 Likes

I was actually just thinking of doing a bit of splitting and pruning when this first came up a few days ago, but it is a tall ask in a thread with 4k posts. What I might do instead is split off everything below the OP into an archive thread, just so links to the repo thread don’t need to be updated since the OP will be the same.

As for posting guidelines, how do these look? These could be edited into the OP:

• F2U/F2E asset submissions: post them here, defaults to F2E unless creator specifies “F2U, do not edit” in the submission post.
  • Commenting on assets: likes should usually be sufficient, but maybe a “Repo Discussion” thread would be good. Just quote and/or @mention the user whose post your comment is about. Posts like these in the rebooted main thread would be moved to the discussion thread.
  • Asking for permission to edit/finding an issue in a submission: if F2U, DM the user. If F2E, just post the edited or fixed submission; if you don’t have the time/resources/skillset to make the fix, post about it in the repo discussion thread.
  • Non-F2U graphics: don’t post here, consider starting a gallery thread.
  • Posts that don’t follow these guidelines are subject to deletion or to being moved to the discussion thread.
14 Likes

Yeah one big reason I’ve been hesitating on making a new thread is because of google SEO results. It’s always annoying when you search ‘fire emblem animations’ and you get linked to the frigging ancient SF thread that hasn’t been updated in years, or the old animation directory. Having a third dead end would suck even more. Moving everything out but the OP might just be the key.

Edit: Oh, god, the top result for ‘fire emblem animations’ is the old Emblem Anims site, a full year+ out of date. I need to get it taken down or something :X

I’m thinking of removing the ‘bounty list’ as it has served its purpose.

Post 1: Links and stuff.
Post 2: Rules for posting in the thread.

Hmm, a Repo Discussion/Meta thread huh? I can get behind that. I’m down for all these changes.

So, yeah. Feel free to transfer all the posts out of this thread to another one, except for the OP. Remove the Bounty List too. Then post a second post with these rules. Should all work out fine!

7 Likes

I’m actually shocked that Gamma and Skitty, the absolute legends, took ALL the blabber posts out of the main repo thread and put them here, yet also left all the asset submissions behind. It almost certainly took the better part of the day, but it was 100% the superior option.

Big thanks to both of the living legends.

7 Likes

Me: Opens FEU
2333 notifications
Me: What the…

7 Likes

I woke to up about 75 notifs, and I thought THAT was a lot!

I had a modest three. I thought that I had done something very good or something very very wrong.