FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Ahhhh do I put Anna in the generics folder with all the other shopkeepers you’ve posted, or in the Anna and Jake-specific folder?! So many options!

I decided to put her in the Cameo Characters folder, but she has the same naming convention as other shopkeepers. One of these days I’ll find ways to standardize this stuff.

Rated E for everyone.

5 Likes

More like rated D for dead.

5 Likes

One of the most disturbing things from one of the most disturbing FE games, fantastic work! I’m sure good ol’ corpsefucker is pleased that his wife can finally be viewed by all!

8 Likes

Welp, now i’m terrified and potentially traumatized, good job :smiley:

1 Like

The fact it’s Natalie makes it even worse.

1 Like

Name checks out.

EDIT:

Suggested Topics:

*Necrosis Among the Living.

LMAO

2 Likes

Mhmm… Yes, the cathedral that burned down. Now in FE!

We’re having Background fever in this Repository. Wondering how far will we break the limitations of replies for it?

1 Like

Wow the tomes are very great, I love them ! I may be use them but there is not a lot of Earth spell, It’s a shame :frowning:

4 Likes

Mobile Suit Gundam in Fire Emblem style here we come!

2 Likes

From the looks of it, that Battle Animation Photo looks exactly what Fire Emblem with Mobile Suits would be so capable of. If only we have all the sprites from the first SRW to the DS SRW.

1 Like

Do you have those in individual files? Maybe in a zip folder? :eyes:

well, i do have a job that takes me 8 hours a day per 5 days a week, so editing sprites is more of a hobby for me. it still takes me a couple hours or so to work on a single subject though.
a part of what i posted so far comes from Serenes Forest, so we’re going way back in that case, although it’s probably 1/4 of all the material i’ve put on FEU.
so yeah, i’ve been editing/creating new stuff for quite a while since i moved over here.
not that i mind though, since i enjoy doing this kind of stuff once in a while~

5 Likes

I smell a reference

1 Like

You have a good nose then.

2 Likes

“Let’s go.”

• Zero, Mega Man Zero 2
1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/jca6Fvz.gif

well, guess i’ll have to learn how to properly do minis soon or later.
i know there’s probably scaling involved, but i guess there’s more to it than just doing that.
nice edits, by the way.

on a side note: does anyone know/remember this little fella?

i sure do, and guess what? i just discovered a decent amount of materials for a new battle frame.
that will probably come tomorrow though, as i’m about to go off and be done for today.
stay tuned~

2 Likes

It’s that sword perhaps from a certain “epic” game?

1 Like

I can see stars.