FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

According to greentea he made Greil.

Oh, right. Cipher Lee made Greil. I somehow skipped that option.

And Morva, I guess?

1 Like

Hm can we get confirmation about who made Morva then?

I’d rather not take any chances.

Edit: @Greentea this Erk Sage yours?

2 Likes

Yes,I made Erk.

1 Like

I just added what you gave me.

I’ve also added all weapon icons from the Weapon Icon Repository, all the animations shown up to this point, and hopefully corrected all the japanese animations in the Repo that I was confused about, Re: Greentea/Cipher Lee/Luerock’s works.

damn that’s slick

Edit: I lowkey hope Staff of Ages uses this for Silver Knights.

3 Likes

I know! And I appreciate all you’ve done pulling all this together, don’t get the wrong idea. Just pointing it out in case anyone looks in there and is confused or if you wanted it accurate to fe6 only. I’ve got no time for critiquing you about a) stuff that doesn’t matter and b) is due to my own laziness.

Klok can you change it to the bow classes folder? i dont have a problem with sharing the credit or japaneses, it just that having them on that folder that have the word dump and be hidden around in a folder of arkward looking animations make me fell like that ppl wont botter to look at it cuz is on that folder.

It’s an edit of an existing animation. That animation is part of the series of animations made for the Yggdra patch. All the Yggdra animations are inside the Yggdra folder, just as FE7if animations are and FEgirls animations are in their respective folder.

A better debate is whether I should merge all the Japanese folders into the main folders, but I’m saving that for a big eventual revamp of the filestructure that I don’t have time for at the moment.

A better use of time would be finishing up this credit list, which is getting close to complete!

The credit goes to @DerTheVaporeon :wink:

Oh, you didn’t make the shield general lightning thing?

I only added the shild to Der’s magic general :wink:

I hope ya’ll are happy.

3 Likes

I love the work Nuramon, DerTheVaporeon, and Greentea are doing. I feel like I can view this thread every couple of hours and there’s something new and amazing to see. Keep up the good work! Hoping there’s more to come!

And thanks for bringing this all together as well, Klok!

7 Likes

Don’t forget Pikmin, Peerless, SD9K, and even Frostlax, who only started animating in the last week and is already contributing some cool stuff like the Neimi Sniper improvements!

And don’t forget 7743, since this repo would literally not exist if he hadn’t busted out all those improvements to FEBuilder!

7 Likes

Why is double bladed Erika stored with her normal animations? It’s made by someone else, and if you just look at the folder, you wouldn’t know that the animation is in there.

It’s not sorted by creator like that, it’s sorted first by base sprite, then by weapon. So repalettes are in separate folders but custom weapons are in with the main animation grouping. Correct me if I’m wrong, Klok.

1 Like

Are you sure about that?

https://i.imgur.com/pjf618P.png

I have the files set up as icons because that makes them easier to sort out, and you can’t see the dual sword part if it’s an icon