FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

4 Likes

Finally, an animation for an edgy protagonist not named Kelik!

There was a guy asking around for a T3 thief animation some time ago. He’s going to be happy.

1 Like

Go ninja! Go ninja! Go!
Go ninja! Go ninja! Go!
Go ninja! Go ninja! Go!

5 Likes

Super Thief looks great, my only complaint is it looks like he (melee) delicately puts the knife in and delicately takes it out too. It’s like there is no Wham!.

I love this animation, however I am ever so slightly bothered by the fact that the palette doesn’t match up with other ones. Not sure if it’s just on my end, but the outline being on slot 8 rather than 16 messes with me more than it should.

@shin19

Can we get the spell animations archive back to their previous format
where Anima was split into Fire/ Thunder/ Wind/ Ice?
Since it was easier to find what you wanted.

palette order varies animation to animation. it can technically be reordered but it’s a lot of work for zero reward.

I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood

2 Likes

Sure, I might want to make a poll or something to see how many people prefer them together or separate. It’s less clicks together, but more scrolling. I merged them like right before we got ~30 new anima spells lol. Soooo, if there’s any other opinions, throw 'em at me.

When you end up adding new sorting options, that will solve the problem.

Site’s updated. We’ve got Paladins. We’ve got knights. Some of which have been SALVAGED from somewhere. We’ve got another kitsune. A slick dark spell… and N I N J A S!
I know the wait’s been a pain but…

7 Likes

Better than any Halberdier.

2 Likes

GBA Hero is better than pretty much all other classes design and animation-wise, to be fair.

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I became a fucking sword.

9 Likes

Damn, he could be Gai from Swordgai manga aha awesome

Oh good lord of scripting.

We sure are getting all kinds of goodies so far this year.

Is this month “Hero/ines” months or something?
Anyway it’s beautiful.

3 Likes

This is amazing! First was Linus being overhauled, then we got Echidna’s unique animation and now Gerik has his spotlight. Good job Nura!

3 Likes

Thanks!
Now that you’ve mentioned it, you’re right xD

1 Like