exactly!
not what I said please read things before you complain
my point was that I AGREE with dancer on the core issue but he could have worded it better if it needed to be public or calmly talked about it in DMs instead.
Fair, I was more thinking of it as she interpreted the rules in a way where it was ok to make/post the animation without explicit permission*, and asked out of kindness, but that’s rather unimportant since well she shouldn’t have made/posted the animation before getting permission.
My argument was that Dancer’s supposition was while the most likely one not the only possibility and as a mod he should have been more impartial
*based on this post this is what Alice seems to have believed
So, I thought a concept for an animation thats already based on a vanilla anim would be OK to animate. And I tried to get permission. But I got no response.
Though, I get that I made a misjudgement. I just hope Smirks takes the time to reply some day.
Also as a side note my main issue with Dancer’s hostility is that the situation was dealt with, if he wanted to clarify stuff he could of in a better way, he also misread Alice’s explanation as changing the subject when it clearly wasn’t, he spread missinfo in a clarification post.