FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Cactus Class Card

OMFG ITS A PUFFLE

2 Likes

OH SHIT U RIGHT

1 Like

Regarding Vanilla FE6 blinking {Obsidian Daddy} portraits on the repo, is there a reason my credit attribution (Lenh) got taken off there?

I have no idea how or when that happened as github doesn’t save or record name changes to folders, only specific images or files atleast to my knowledge. I can have your name added back right away.

1 Like

I would appreciate that. When I first made the pack I didn’t anticipate that it would get fully attributed to someone else. It did take a lot of work drawing the frames, so I’d appreciate having my name/credit on that in the repo.

This is really good, you’re incredible UltraFenix :star_struck:

2 Likes

Finally…We have a female helmetless halberdier!

1 Like

Sorry for not thanking you here before, I was waiting for the comments to come to this thread, but thank you very much :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

this is sick as hell, if only we had a good free to use Orochi mug to pair with this anim

3 Likes

Amazing! You’re incredible Man :+1:

1 Like

NUNSWITHAXESNUNSWITHAXESNUNSWITHAXES
I’d like to see a brawling animation for when you want to beat people senseless in the name of the Everlasting, Sancta Latona, or whoever you worship.

7 Likes

I like the female war cleric animations and design

3 Likes

Honestly i can’t help but chuckle at this animation, zephiel looks so silly holding the big-ass eckesachs in one hand the tiny kitchen knife (binding blade) in the other one lmao

3 Likes

Looks cool. Is there an “unarmed” animation of it? Thanks!

1 Like

If you mean the Seraph Knight, yes. It just wasn’t showcased.

I missed it, so I’ve added it.

Is there a spot in the repo for “Attack Motion” animations? As in the ones used with Vesly’s Draw Patch & the map animation battle effects? I’m making some custom ones for my hack and I would like to share them.

Yep there is. It’s under the ‘Spells n Skills’ folder. We currently only have a few different graphics available so a few more will be nice.

1 Like

Not to be rude, but I think the Music Repo on Github hasn’t been updated in a while. IDK why

It’s because there’s currently nobody to update it. The Repo is managed by a team of volunteers in their free time, with different submission categories split between them. But everyone who’s volunteered to manage the Music Repo has left, with nobody yet stepping up to replace them.

4 Likes