FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I’m almost certain that is just what the vanilla Legault animations look like without his palette applied. [for some reason even character specific animations in gba have both generic and unit specific palettes.]

3 Likes

reminder: this is the topic for comments and concerns

Very new to this website’s functions still. No clue how to quote or do something like QRT on twitter and leave the thought.

Scroll up i showed how to quote its off topic so might remov later

I am making a hackrom, and in this there is a nomadic troop character, the issue is that the character has his head uncovered in his portrait, and I would like him not to have his head covered in his animation. If you know any animation please reply to this.

PS: sorry for my bad english

Look here just credit the creators

Any chance you’d do the full loop of the preparations theme?

Now, I know the FE12 preps theme is already on the repo. But it’s missing the 2nd half of the loop.

I have some free time, so I’ll gladly will. Even I could put here the original battle themes from FE1 that aren’t in FE11.

3 Likes

Hey any chance someone would be willing to make a map sprite for a crossbowman and the Mechanist :innocent:?

Man, I can even feel the damage that this pistol’s critical shot can do! A nice work :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Love the ponytail, reminds me of BrynnamonRoll’s Hecuba

1 Like

@TATUTA_CHANG
Not accusing anyone of anything here, but my antivirus seems to think this file has a virus in it. Specifically, some kind of Trojan virus. Is that the case for anyone else?

1 Like

@Karasu
It’s probably a false positive from your antivirus software.

1 Like

Tatuta have submitted many things to the repo already so I can vouch its not a virus.

However, @TATUTA_CHANG, do you have another way to upload those animations? Google will not let me ignore the virus detection and proceed to the download. The Female Monk download works just fine.

@Jj09
I don’t know if it has any effect, but I tried deleting the files containing Japanese from the contents of the linked folder and replacing them.

2 Likes

The file is still seen as containing a virus. That said, it seems this is just a problem with large compressed files as a whole. Did a quick search on this problem, and it would seem Google Drive apparently just labels sufficiently large compressed files as containing the Wacatac Trojan virus. Nothing to be done in that case other than to wait for the files to be placed directly in the repo. Thanks for getting back to me on this, though, it’s much appreciated.

2 Likes

Cool research you did there. Glad to know its not too serious. I was planning on updating the repo Friday or Saturday but since I already have everything I need formatted. I can drop a download of Tatua’s Hector animation, it should be good to go now.

2 Likes

Thanks for getting on that so quickly. I really appreciate your work.

It’s also awesome to see this was resolved so respectfully. I’ve been on forums in other game communities where people were not so considerate and would be accusatory or unnecessarily aggressive. I’m glad to be a part of such a positive community. Wish more could be like it.

2 Likes

Try opening the download link in an incognito tab or guest tab

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment! I definently can understand why some communities would be pretty harsh in a situation like this. 'Cuz some people would drop a download link with malicious intent for no particular reason. Unless they like to do a little trolling Most of the time I think stuff like this is just a misunderstanding.

@Alice Doing that probably would have just been the smarter move. I had to go through my computer settings and allow that specific download. Needless to say it worked out in the end. :sunglasses: btw I didn’t know incognito allowed suspicious downloads to go though. I assumed it would be blocked just the same.

2 Likes