FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Hey, is there a class card for this yet? and also was just wondering if you are okay with me using it, and if you all would want credit on it :slight_smile:

Hey thanks :heavy_heart_exclamation: I am very grateful that you liked it; but use this channel to say something, the one you wrote is just for submitting resources :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I did script the Leo’s wyverns but didn’t do the axes btw.
So if anyone wants to do axes, feel free to.

@Ladyknight_Alex Any questions about animations or the repo will go here, just for future reference. To answer your question, If you are talking about in terms of palettes, I have no idea. They seem to share colors but the palette order may not be the same. I doubt the animations would be interchangeable.

Oh my apologies, the intricies of this site are still an enigma to me. Not really used to posting on forums lol

2 Likes

they do look really amazing! Are they compatable at all with any of his similar sword anims for cavs on the repo? I think they’d go well together!

Ooooh okay.
Not used to this site, but alright.
I do sorta wish all the animations did have similar palette order, would make mix & matching them for a unit’s class easier.

2 Likes

Don’t we all heh

There seems to be a mislabeled song in the music repo.

A song labeled FE11 Stalwart Opposition by Azula is actually a remix of FE8’s second boss theme. (not sure who it’s by)

Yeah. It’s weird. The music Repo isn’t very well updated. All the songs I’ve posted are still credited under my deadname.

3 Likes

Infact, it seems not to be updated at all.
I think there was a person in charge of it but they are recently inactive.

3 Likes

Damn. How is my post about tomes with social media logos my most liked reply?

Not gonna lie, that’s kinda funny. Literally made those in like an hour.

5 Likes

I found a mistake with SALVAGED’s Female Lancer battle animation. Apparently, the melee animation needs C04 and C01 paired up, but this is lacking the C04. Similarly, the ranged animation should be C05 and C01, but it has both C04 and C05 instead. This causes melee attacks to freeze the game, but I don’t know how it affects ranged attacks. I hope it gets fixed as soon as possible.

3 Likes

They released a fixed version a while ago: SALVAGED Tactician and Lancer arrive! (Lancer UPDATE) - #10 by ErrantDShepherd

1 Like

@FrecciaVerde In your recent post you uploaded a a link to the the Google drive sign-up page and not the actual file from the drive. I can’t access the file
right now. Thought I would let you know.

Okay, I’m gonna fix it up.

Well, we have Ophanim :3 may be you will do for seraphim and cherubim :3

1 Like

Not necessarily either of these exactly, but there’s a sort of generic/popular-culture-type “Angel” battle sprite in the repo under Magi - Special that has a matching map sprite set and class card to go with it. There’s another Angel battle animation in the same folder, actually, but it’s a bit less polished and doesn’t have matching class card or map sprites to my knowledge.

1 Like

Maybe :3 do it :3 yourself :3

4 Likes

Yo! Green on the Anima icon? Looks really good!

2 Likes