FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Add ecut to the credits since she made that dracoknight base (I know because I scripted it for her)

I should look at this topic more often rip

Wow! Thanks a bunch, 7743! I’ll add it to my WIP one asap!

Edit: There are actually a WHOLE bunch of other ones not in the old repo release I’ve been waiting to release. Would you mind doing the same thing for them?

https://puu.sh/CkG8e/264317bd75.7z

Ignore the Lisandra Brave image. It’s what you gave me already. I forgot to remove it before sending.

1 Like

Thanks for this process I was doing it myself last night.

Yeah I probably should have split mine up when I first posted them…
Sorry about that.

I plan to merge all of Lisandra’s icons into one folder. I’d prefer one superfolder per creator, personally. That includes LordGlenn.

2 Likes

You da real OG.

I’ve been using the Greentea Kent and Sain animations for both Cavalier and Paladin and noticed it uses the ‘getting hit’ animation when missing an attack so it plays the hit sfx instead of the correct dodging one. Also, another question: Is there a way to edit the animation .pngs to fix errors (eg: Falcoknight repalette has a white pixel left on the enemy after an attack or the Dart’s Berserker animation during the axe hit animation not looking correct )

First one sounds like a scripting error, should be a quick fix.
Secondly, yes. Just open the animation and edit the pngs with whatever image editor you like.

I mean, good work guys. All the anims have been downloaded and will be added with the next site update, which will also feature searching. Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

2 Likes

The Ultimate Memes Repository

gj everybody anyway. Those animations rock! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uh for some reason the Arbalist and SoA Griffon Knight lack a disarmed animation

When that happens, just ping the creators in this topic. I’d do it but I can’t find the Arbalist on the site to find its credits :sweat_smile:

both of them are from SoA, so @InvdrZim13 should be able to deal

Working on it

5 Likes

while you’re at it your hack has a ton of really amazing animations in general that i’m sure the rest of the community would love
pls gib

1 Like

At least wait for the finished project to be released before you start asking for other people’s work!

:sweat_smile:

Pffft, who do you think Zim is, Blazer?

Pffffft

Finished.

That’s a good one.

2 Likes

sometimes you gotta shoot your shot

this might just be the first female rogue with staves
nice

Wow, the betrayer of his species. Wait until he promotes to Skeleship and gets that 3x damage bonus.

5 Likes