FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

in my opinion:
a) would be probably better to have a separated AI folder, so that people searching for specific AI content will know where to look.

b) credits could be given just like we used to do before, when there was multiple spriters working on a single mug.
for example, the tag would be something like this: [ GBAFEBoy - Fenreir ]
that way you can easily include both tool and artist involved in fixing the final product.

c) that depends on the tool itself, i guess.
as long as there’s people involved into polishing portraits, they should be included in the credits.
if the day comes when you can just press one button and get a free mug without the need to refine it, then you can either keep the same format, since there would still be a person behind doing the input for the tags, or eventually just name the tool and that’s it.

1 Like

I would say stuff that’s generated and fairly 1:1 should be separated from things that use the generated content as a reference image.
For example, @Raymond 's submissions have used AI generated concepts but the mugs themselves are entirely redrawn and are not a copy paste situation while @7743 's submissions would be more in the category of being entirely AI generated with little artist creative input (feel free to correct me if I’m incorrect here).
Additionally, the original AI generated reference should probably be submitted along with any mugs.

6 Likes

I think the OCs folder should have an artist folder labeled “AI-generated”. And in the filename, you can credit whoever posted it and the specific AI tool.

Additionally, if there’s an AI portrait of a specific character, say… Lyn, for example. It should go in the appropriate folder (In this case, FE7). And again, be credited to both the poster, and the AI tool.

1 Like

Feel free to use it however you like.

oh my god

10 Likes

This man looks like a total MENACE, I LOVE IT

6 Likes

Woah, that’s insane!
You’re going to do Ephraim too or is it just a one-shot?

7 Likes

I probably will sometime soon

1 Like

Awesome!, Do you think duo units could be an interesting idea?

2 Likes

It’s an interesting idea but don’t really see how it could be used in an interesting way. Just made this for fun.

1 Like

Well, every time an enemy gets a lucky shot or crits them, they get a double kill. Lol :rofl:

Skel-Atk-Force
Something im working on and im stuck because I have to many frames…any advice?

[File Thus Far]

18 Likes

that was my single favorite animation from shackled power. since its for a man who can’t control his strength when enraged hence his arm twitch before a crit.

1 Like

Thank you was looking to use these!

Some of Alice’s older contributions (like the older Nils mug) haven’t had their credits updated.

1 Like

Oh, yeah. I asked one of the repo contributors directly to change them, but they haven’t gotten around to it yet :confused:

Sorry for that, could you tell me which ones need fixing?

Hey, did you ever figure out who RattleSalad is? Their animations are actually kind of good, that JetStreamSam Crit animation in particular seems like it’d take a tonne of work to look good. Weird that someone would just drop a bunch of animations like that without any project or prior history with the community. Maybe it’s someone going under an alias who wanted to just test what reactions they’d get as a virtual anon.

Klok’s account is suspended, bro.

Oh! I dunno if I should actually post this here, but I just noticed the female Summoner map sprites are in the repo listed as ‘Unknown’, assuming they were added the same time as the battle animation I’d assume that they’re also mine-- I did map animations for her at about the same time as the battle animations.
This only applies to the 16x32 standing sprites and the moving sprites, I don’t know who did the ‘fixed’ ones.