FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I’m fine with that. But. It would be a lot more helpful if you actually told me where to find these portraits. I’m not scanning ten thousand portraits visually :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually found the cat girls. No idea about the other one though.

1 Like

Kagero should be in the Fates section, the other two were in OCs under Glaceo iirc

2 Likes

So, lately, I’ve been getting “Error! Server failure or wrong URL.” messages from DownGit when I try and download battle animation sets from the repo. Oftentimes, it’ll work for the first few animations I try to download, and then start throwing out that error message. Is this issue on the repository’s end, or on DownGit’s? I feel it’s something that should be called to the attention of those managing the repository in the case of the former, at any rate.

I need specific links to specific animations to know for sure.

I know it’s occurred with the wolf rider animations, the female brigand, and now the male adventurer, but it doesn’t seem to be something that’s tied to any individual animation, because I’ll try to download an animation and it’ll work, then try to same animation again and it won’t (due to testing animations I knew to have working download links after I start running into the issue with others). Clearing my cache seemed to fix it for a while, but then the error popped back up and wasn’t fixed by doing the same thing again, so I’m not sure what’s going on.

Yeah, that’s probably the common Downgit error people have gotten. You DL too many things and shit just stops working.

I recommend using Gitzip. It’s a better user experience overall.

Give this whole post a read.

1 Like

@Kanna I don’t really mind in this case, especially since the permissions match up, but I think it might be pertinent that when you splice from someone else’s work that crediting them is done, especially if F2E since that can lead to a neverending telephone game of corruption

1 Like

sorry i just couldnt understand how to script it because i am such a noob in everything thats not art :frowning: but if anyone want to use the animations, feel free to use it and script it for your hack!

Sorry for asking this here but does anyone know how to make a character have a custom name?

omg thank you so much ive been looking for lissa anims for my fe warriors remake in gba and these are so good

1 Like

my cringy potrait for an older ewan
Ewan but older (darknight97)

@darknight97 your submission doesn’t fit the repository criteria, so your post was moved

1 Like

Your portrait is zoomed in, and also lacking frames. While frames are not necessary to be submitted to the repo, they are preferred. It’s the zoomed-in size that makes your portrait invalid, though.

Glad someone made use of that finally. That was my first and only ever battle anim lol

4 Likes

@Dark
Is there a reason you’re submitting someone else’s work?

Because I talked to the person and he/she gave me permission.

Edit1: Don’t worry, I ask and make sure that there won’t be a problem before posting something. I always respect the Creator’s will.

Generally users should be submitting their own work, so this doesn’t answer my question lol

Hm. About that I kind of don’t have an answer. After playing some of their games I noticed that some sprites weren’t here, so I asked if the creators would feel alright and also would give permission to share them on the repository with the community.

1 Like

Then let them do it.

If Dark asked permission, then there’s no problem. Some people just don’t like posting on FEU, for whatever reasons. It’s a non-issue.

5 Likes