FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

@Permafrost

Regarding this animation: Does only the male have this issue? Or will you repeat the fix for the female, too?

1 Like

I actually didn’t realize there was a female animation until you brought it up, but it has the same issue. I’ll go ahead and add the female fix to my original post.

Also, for some reason trying to import the .bin in the female’s staff folder imports the male’s animation.

1 Like

That… is strange. Very strange. It’s a fairly old animation so I’m not sure when that issue was introduced. Do the non-bin files work properly?

Yes, you can import it with the text file, but not the bin.

The difference between the male and female is kind of slight to begin with, and I had to do a double take when it happened, but it’s definitely importing the male’s frames.

That wouldn’t surprise me, I was super lazy when making it lmao

thanks for fixing it!

4 Likes

https://feuniverse.us/t/fire-emblem-resource-repository-battle-animations-portraits-music-etc/3326/4124

Holy shit finally Oni Savages. This looks amazing.

6 Likes

I’m posting this here since they are not yet F2U/F2E. But soon they will be, after I finish all of them.
This is a compilation of what I have been working of battle animation so far since I started.
Be sure to check them and visit my thread if you liked it. My work will be most compost of modern or futurist sprites.
Have a look at them and follow my thread for future updates and if you feel there is something missing I work with battle animations, tileset, and I’m entering the portrait style.
Leave a suggestion, or we can go by the suggestive commission I would like to introduce as a unique way of helping you, while you don’t have to pay anything at all in order to receive it.

Battle Animation

—Infantry—

GunGun
GunGun
GunGun

—Mech—

Missile LauncherMissile Launcher

—Artillery/SPG—

GunGun
GunGun
Gun

—Missile Launcher—

MissileMissile
MissileMissile
Missile

—Anti Air Missile Launcher—

MissileMissile
MissileMissile
Missile

—Pipe Runner—

Missile

—Tank—

GunGun
GunGun
GunGun
GunGun
GunGun
GunGun
Gun

—Md. Tank—

Gun

—Mobile Anti Air—

GunGun
GunGun
GunGun
GunGun

—Neo Tank—

GunGun

—Recon—

GunGun
GunGun
GunGun

TileSet

11 Likes

Yeah, this topic is totally fine to post WIP stuff in.

2 Likes

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO phantasy star 1 Tilesets. Master System getting some deserved Love.

5 Likes

@Plant_Academy this is not an insertable animation, it’s a gif and a sheet
only post fully completed animations ready to be inserted in the normal thread

Oh ok my bad :b

… you didn’t need to delete it, you just shouldn’t post it in the normal thread, it was fine here

4 Likes

I’m hella behind on the Repo. Haven’t added anything from the main thread since Merpin’s post on december 16th. That’s the problem with being the only repo maintainer, if I fall behind for even a few days, the backlog gets crazy.

I’ll probably start adding stuff again soon!

11 Likes

I know GitHub, if you would be willing to explain what to do, I could help.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Hey! Is there a F2U interior-based map palette (tables, stools, barrels, …)? I’ve been looking through the resource repository for hours know :confused:

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi Hello @Jaygore, first I love your interpretation of Lyn’s repalette but I just have a tiny nitpick, having red pixels on her legs just aint looking right to me so I fixed it! here’s the fully repaletted spritesheet
Lyn spritesheet definitive version

5 Likes

Hey there Plant! I love it! Definitely agree with you but i didnt know how to fix it! Thanks very much!

2 Likes

BIG thanks to JeyTheCHAD who helped me get the repo fully updated to Psyche’s post!

While I added the portraits posted, Jey added ALL the other stuff! I have also gone through and made a new folder in the Animation Index.

That’s right, there is now a dedicated Advance Wars section for people like Dark to contribute. It currently does not have any Class Cards, but does have tons of map sprites and the like.

Take note, too, of how I’ve chosen to format its internal folders.

I eschewed the [Gender] tag and other stuff. Now, when you include an animation, just add the [Faction] and Unit Type, followed by {Credits}. Easy!

The Map Sprites folder for the AW stuff also has the Famicom Wars SNES sprites segregated at the top from the GBA/etc sprites. This is so people know not to mix the two clashing art styles together.

Aaaand that’s all! Many thanks to Jey! I’ll try to keep on with stuff moving forward :smiley:

12 Likes

It was really not a big deal :wink:

5 Likes