FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Well, if you have your own thread, you can post it there. And if you don’t have your own thread, you can make one and post it there.

1 Like

impressive, most impressive

1 Like

Eh, it’s not like we will ever go wrong with more armours.

1 Like

I added Zomaxie’s armor to the Bounty List back when I first made the repo, two years ago. But also, didn’t ReRoMastah help you with this?

P.S. I’m adding it to the repo as:

[Knight-Custom] [U] The Stalwart by Zomaxie

how am i suppose to download that?
when i go to the link, no working download button,
the three dot option only gives the option to delete directory

You have to use GitZip. Check it here

The download button on the repo actually works now, so… you just, uh… click Download…

3 Likes

These spell animations are great. They don’t look too out of place alongside the ones in the base game. Nice work!

She’s quite good, but it could be more accurate to alter the expression to be a little more smirky and less cheerful.

Golden sun is probably my favorite gba game so seeing this is super awesome and brings back some good memories.

I’m not going for accuracy. The purpose of the entire project is to have the characters adapted to FEGBA.

As we already have two good Azuras in the repo, I did something more of an interpretation of the character.

2 Likes

If I were to give a suggestion about it, this would be it. Change the animation to where the clone is hip firing. And have the shooting animation of aiming down sights be the critical hit. (Keep also the pointing at target, because that’s a good little touch, I perceive that is the only crit part of the animation, correct?) but like I said, just a suggestion, friendly advice
Critical hit

(regular attack)

mod edit: put all of your ideas in one post
(just a suggestion, friendly advice)

WE’VE GOT TROUBLE

3 Likes

I love how this became a meme.

1 Like

YOUR favorite ninja maid

Flora supremacy

4 Likes

Based.

3 Likes

Unbased

1 Like

Looks great dude, would love to see Effie next!

2 Likes

I’m going by the list on the wiki, so unfortunately you’ll have to wait. Jakob and Silas are next on the choping block.

4 Likes

Generic maid supremacy.

5 Likes