FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

My mom always said I was special :slight_smile:

13 Likes

You really have a good, caring mother. Always remember to treasure the moments.

2 Likes

I moved like 7472927472 icons and somehow managed to miss just one, quite impressive actually.

What can I say, Ryn’s cake just struck a special chord in my heart :heart:

4 Likes

OH MY GOD ITS ABOUT TIME I FOUND A FELLOW MAN OF CULTURE

i’ve actually been with the EBF series since… before EBF4 came out!

Hi, is there a way to look multiple png files directly on github?

If you’re not trying to look at battle animations, class cards, or map sprites, no.

You’ll have to download the repo and look at the files on your computer. Refer to this guide for instructions on how to do that.

I discovered EBF since 3, i played all the games except 4, i should give it a try when i’m finished with my assignments

This shit is GOD tier, amazing as always

1 Like

angela

Hey this portrait here look really nice. It kinda look like that one portrait i request not to long ago.

3 Likes

Why do I feel her name is María?

5 Likes

You mean this Maria?

3 Likes

Looks like you are a fan of Star Wars. We are still close to Darth Revan being canon, we were this close.

P.S.

Hello there.

4 Likes

where is our Darth Vader?

Can you include the character names, too?

Okay, should be fixed! I originally tried naming them when I uploaded, but I think all that did was give them alt text rather than change the file name. Still not sure how to change the file name as it seems to generate a random string when uploading, but I’ve added the text next to the images at least.

2 Likes

Alright, I got them all added! Thanks :smiley:

3 Likes

Spike damage.

1 Like

I just watched @Nuramon’s animation video on youtube, and the final Duma was so cool I could barely speak! ฅ(๑⊙д⊙๑)ฅ
I’m looking forward to your future projects.

7 Likes

Duma Battle Sprite looks so God-Tier right there.

1 Like

Which Hack Roms will those animations be used in?
I’d like to play that Hack Rom. I would like to play that Hack Rom because I like fe echoes.

2 Likes