FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

You can join the Repocord: FE Resource Repo

Then, you can follow this guide (what 7743 wrote, but with pretty pictures) to create Pull Requests for the repo.

I see PRs whenever they pop up. I usually merge them instantly, and you can always DM me on discord to make sure they get added.

There is actually a Github Updates page on my Repo discord.
https://i.imgur.com/v4xzUjy.png

3 Likes

1 Like

I don’t agree :v, the hair is beautiful in my opinion! The character itself is beautiful, but you got it

2 Likes

this looks great, the only thing I disagree with on the hair is the color
looking at reference images it seems Silvia is depicted with both light green and dark green hair at points so I created two hair recolors for the two different versions of Silvia

809b026d85c2578803f5b058c0b39039ea9d2dd6
silvia
(this one for some reason has some way darker hair streaks here than in usenti for me so, if it looks ugly put it in usenti)
edit: also just realized that if you open it in a new tab those streaks turn white??? The hell is wrong with this one!?

and even though I personally dislike the coloring, some other people may like it, color is incredibly subjective so don’t worry about it.

2 Likes

This is now one of my top three battle UIs. Got a video/gif of it in action?

2 Likes

I think that was supposed to be an update to the vanilla clunky ranger sword anims

But then we got this very much needed overhaul for rangers shortly after

2 Likes

Is there an Ashnard portrait GBA style out there?

Nice! Since they’re formatted perfectly, I’ll add them directly to the repo!

Since this was formatted properly, I added it directly to the repo. Nice work on the map sprites, too :smiley:

1 Like

This feels like the waiting game.

2 Likes

Wow, they’re all so beautiful! I’ve got the same feeling for the last two ; the brown one is indeed cleaner but I love the last one as well so… :smiley: Great job anyway!

1 Like

no… no more

just when we thought it was over
the storm returns

it rips and tears through everything, it’s winds brushing over all things

there’s no escaping it

all you can do is run
and avoid the inevitable
the storm will be over soon

12 Likes

Dread from it, run from it. The meme arrives the same.

4 Likes

idk man, your argument is kinda sus

2 Likes

It wasn’t an argument
It was a prophecy

1 Like

Ahhhh do I put Anna in the generics folder with all the other shopkeepers you’ve posted, or in the Anna and Jake-specific folder?! So many options!

I decided to put her in the Cameo Characters folder, but she has the same naming convention as other shopkeepers. One of these days I’ll find ways to standardize this stuff.

Rated E for everyone.

5 Likes

More like rated D for dead.

5 Likes

One of the most disturbing things from one of the most disturbing FE games, fantastic work! I’m sure good ol’ corpsefucker is pleased that his wife can finally be viewed by all!

8 Likes

Welp, now i’m terrified and potentially traumatized, good job :smiley:

1 Like