FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I am so glad that you change the gladiator to have a berserker critical. That’s a very cool touch. Although, @JeyTheCount 's opinion on the axe seems to be agreeable in my opinion.

1 Like

I think it’s a matter of perspective.
The axe is in the foreground in the z-coordinate, so it looks bigger.
In the FE world, you can rotate the axe above your head, ignoring its weight, so I think the Z coordinate can be changed at will, ignoring the laws of physics.

…Yeah, I know.
I hope you can change the axe to look better on my behalf.

4 Likes

it’s more because the axe changed shape into the berserker’s axe

the size is just a secondary criticism

5 Likes

Nice. She looks fun.

1 Like

The man himself. Tito Dick in portrait form.

1 Like

It was actually finished before. I submitted sword wyverns some months ago.

Nice Seeing another take on the Unpromoted Sword Wyvern animation. Nice job (though smh you were late smh jk) It does really look good.

2 Likes

I intended to draw it as a double-edged axe.
Initially, I used Berserker’s axe, but during the operational testing,
I realized that his axe was double-edged.
Then I redrew it.
However, I didn’t make that axe completely double-edged because one side looked a little small.

My mistake was probably making one side too small.
I shrunk it by 50%, flipped it left and right, and made a double-edged axe.
I think I scaled it down a little too much, and that’s why it’s misleading.

3 Likes

That is such a small thing but also such a cool thing.

This one will have to do for the Fire Emblem Immortal Sword of the Bow Trainee. It looks good right there and it ended up with the Trainee class category like the Journeyman, Recruit, and the Pupil.
Makes me wonder about the Promotion Branch for the Fletchling class would lead into like the Archer line or the Nomad Line.
Hope this post of yours might encourage FE animators to have faith in the Trainee Class and make potential class names and animations in it as well.

What are the .dsstore files?

1 Like

omg i have been waiting for a bow trainee! it looks adorable!

1 Like

Apple related folder attributes. Unimportant. If you’ve ever seen desktop.ini, it’s the same thing

1 Like

Say, the Chain Sword General looks similar to the one in Fire Emblem Immortal Sword.

tenor-4

4 Likes

Now that’s a bonus.

:musical_note: I got my sword on a string, sittin’ on a rainbow. Got the string around my fiiiinger. :musical_note:

3 Likes

Looking good. Looking good on Olivia.

ALL HAIL STERLING

2 Likes

Tunnel Snakes Rule!

5 Likes

“Now are you going to give me that sweetroll, or am I going to give you a knuckle sandwich?”

5 Likes