FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I can’t kill them now, they’re too adorable!

6 Likes

Yeah, when are we going to get the SALVAGED Ranger?

8 Likes

I just decided to use Nomadic Trooper animations for the Ranger class due to the lack of a improved version of the Ranger’s sword animation, bit of a offbeat fix but it kinda works at least.

Yeah… Kinda sad.

Who is this girl intended to be?

While this is a cool animation, I’d like you to resubmit under the animation formatting guidelines listed in this post, please.

My apologies, haven’t submitted in a while. Haven’t really been following the repo much since the move to GitHub. Try this link and let me know if I messed up anything again.

2 Likes

Wow, so much better! I can literally plop it right in the repo now!

Thanks Warpath :smiley:

2 Likes

Sword_001

Will this be smooth enough?

10 Likes

It would be, but it’s still no nomad horse jump.

2 Likes

It’s looking good, much better than the disappointment that was the original Ranger animation.

the return still needs a lot more frames to be smooth

I say that jump on the Ranger Sword Animation adds a little more characterization than what the vanilla animation for the Ranger Sword Animation lacks. But thank you for posting it, you made every Fire emblem fan who likes the Ranger Class.

3 Likes

She was a character I created for a roleplay and one day I just decided to splice a mug for her. There really isn’t much about it. And because I liked it I submitted it in a Mugging Blitz.

The smoothness looks great. But I think it needs a little tweeking in the positioning of the frames. Especially in the jump part and the return after hit parts

2 Likes

This is good! Trust me, my first full customs were much, much, much worse.

1 Like

Looks nice. Good work on the Trooper Lord Male and Female Variants.

1 Like

Ooooh, i kinda like that as i see gladiators as using any tactic to intimate their foes, that is a very nice change indeed, good job.

3 Likes

Nice! The axe looks weird tho - it doesn’t really match.

4 Likes

I am so glad that you change the gladiator to have a berserker critical. That’s a very cool touch. Although, @JeyTheCount 's opinion on the axe seems to be agreeable in my opinion.

1 Like