FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

So, the Graphics here are just F2U, not F2E, right? I’m making sure, because I don’t want to get people mad by editing assets they don’t want edited.

They should be labeled as such, some are strictly F2U, while others are both F2U/F2E

I’m just going to presume that if they don’t specify, they aren’t F2E. Safer that way.

2 Likes

Since all resources should be properly credited, you can always ask the author if there’s a particular thing you’re wondering about.

1 Like

yeah, but I want to keep my bothering of people to a minimum.

There’s a poll here where asset creators state their stances on their own works:

But generally, artists don’t mind being asked. It’s not much time out of our day to say yes or no.

Now that is a properly formatted animation! I can add that to the repo immediately :smiley:

Edit: The credits are a bit janky though. In the future, when making the credits, try writing them in such a way that just by looking at them, people know who exactly contributed to what.

The credits you supplied:

IS, Maiser6, TBA, Intestine [Berserker-Custom] [M] {Bushido Swordzerker] (Base)

Aruka, Yggdra [T2][CAV][Custom Cavalry](Salamander Rider)[M] (Fire reference)

Aruka, Yggdra [T2][AXE]Berserker[M] (Pauldron, pallette)

Greentea, RobertFPY [T2][AXE]Berserker[M] (Coat)

DerTheVaporeon, Team SALVAGED [T1][MON][Custom Monster](Cursed Sword)[U] (Fire pallette)

These credits are really hard to read. It’s also not clear at all why you credited some people. A better set of credits would look like:

Original animations by IS.

Sword by Pimpstick.

Sword scripting by Maiser6.

Or

Side-slashing Dozlazerker variant originally made by Aruka and Kenpuhu.

Derserker made by DerTheVaporeon.

Helmetless version by HGS.

This way, people know what parts of the animation were made by specific people.

I’ll try to fix what you’ve given me, though I am scratching my head in confusion.

1 Like

Ah, yeah I kind of made the credits in a rush.

What I was trying to indicate was the animation being the sum of other animations: base animation for the armor + (Dozla animation and Fargus animation) parts used to make the coat + (Salamander Rider and Cursed Sword) parts for the fire spritework and the palette for the fire, respectively.

I actually figured it out and changed the credits from this:

IS, Maiser6, TBA, Intestine [Berserker-Custom] [M] {Bushido Swordzerker] (Base)

Aruka, Yggdra [T2][CAV][Custom Cavalry](Salamander Rider)[M] (Fire reference)

Aruka, Yggdra [T2][AXE]Berserker[M] (Pauldron, pallette)

Greentea, RobertFPY [T2][AXE]Berserker[M] (Coat)

DerTheVaporeon, Team SALVAGED [T1][MON][Custom Monster](Cursed Sword)[U] (Fire pallette)

To this:

Base animation taken from the Bushido Swordzerker by Intestine.

Pauldron and palette referenced from Aruka’s Dozlazerker.

Coat referenced from Greentea’s Farguszerker.

Fire effects borrowed from Aruka’s Salamander Rider.

Fire palette referenced from DerTheVaporeon’s Cursed Sword.

Full credits:

IS, Maiser6, TBA, Intestine, Aruka, Kenpuhu, Greentea, RobertFPY, DerTheVaporeon, Team SALVAGED.

See how much easier that is to read? I think it gets the point across better.

2 Likes

Doge Master

2 Likes

Such fire emblem…much bow-wow

Yo! This is fantastic! Should hopefully bring forth a new wave of custom content.

You need to get in touch with Vesly.

1 Like

I’ve added all of the Round 5 CCC mugs made by the community to the Repo!

Remember that if you want timely updates for the repo, you can always join the Discord.

Oh, so they reversed the roles in the final version?
SInce it looks like Forde was the Abel of the game, and Kyle looks almost identical to Cain.

3 Likes

Even more different, Forde was a prepromoted ranger.
His outfit even matches it if you look at it.

5 Likes

Now that you mention it, yeah, I see it.
Then Forde was going to be a Sedgar? (?)

3 Likes

Maybe? IS never talked about the initial vision for these characters.

I think the Cain/Abel duo was supposed to be Kyle and Franz and Forde was suposed to be a later character.

Still waiting for the inevitable FE8 rebalance that does Sword Cav → Ranger for Forde lmao

2 Likes

Lol, might include it as a reference.

1 Like