FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Yeah that’s ok. Make sure to credit though.

Anything I’ve released is F2U and F2E.

Is this …
CCC or something?

Nah, I don’t even know what even CCC is or what it stands for, just want to make a Serra portrait for every playable Character in FE7 and a Erk portrait for every Boss in FE7 because Serra is one of my favourite characters in the series and Erk because well, he hates Serra

1 Like

Consider making a dedicated topic for that, haha!

Ah yes, the White Wolf. Lloyd approves.

5 Likes

Minor update, with a BIG one coming later.

I am currently reworking the folder names, the credits, and a bunch of other stuff in the Battle Animation repo.

Before:

After:

I have a -lot- to say about this. However, now is not the time. I’ll add more info later. For now, just be aware you’ll see some huge updates and tens of thousands of files changed; that’s literally just me renaming folders. There’s no new content being added yet.

4 Likes

Those map sprites.

5 Likes

Please finish those! those look leagues better then the og mage sprites!

Smoooooooth

I like the design, reminds me of the NES Knights

1 Like

Thanks!

It’s sooo much the FE2 knight :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, didn’t you make an error? I think you’ve posted the f!mage map animation two times rather than the animation for f! fe2 sage.

No, I only made the male version, the female one was a place holder.

Damnit. I was seconds from finishing XD

5 Likes

this sprites are very great, but i’m especially interested in those magic icons!

1 Like

how about other animal warriors? like tiger or deer?

maybe tiger, probably not deer. I don’t think they’d fit well. you should take a look at FE Bloodlines by ghast, it has animal warriors in it.

Deer? Why deer in particular?

1 Like