FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Emereus is by DerTheVaporeon. The buff norne is a splice of Norne and Bord, so MK404, Frigid, and NickT.

As for shota Jeorge… I think Kabby? I remember seeing this in the making in FEU but I’m not making an alt account to confirm it

1 Like

real quick, here’s a fix for the bow string. it was brown instead of white.

snipernewfstring snipernewstring

11 Likes

I can’t tell if these are before and after, or male and female/female and male.

Looks like it’s female on the left & male on the right, judging by the left having longer hair.

3 Likes

Female, then male

1 Like

more girl pirates is never enough. These are some quality mugs

I wonder do we have Hel portrait in the Repo? Hel, the boss character from FEH Book 3

I guess you could say…

Where the Hel…

Is Hel?

:sunglasses:

10 Likes

Not funny, didn’t laugh.

4 Likes

Funny, laughed

3 Likes

At last!

Hey, guys.

I’m going to be opening up a new branch in the repo, this time for maps. I already have FE1-8’s maps in folders (not yet added to the repo) and plan to get all of the other games too, where possible.

In the meantime though, I’m still working on the Portrait Repo. Today, I added all of the FE9 portraits, but this time, with their faces intact. I’ve added them to a separate folder.

Inside the repo:

Vanilla Rips is the one we had before. It looks like this:

Augh! That’s the stuff of nightmares! Anna, baby, are you okay?! What’s wrong with your face?!

Anyway, the other folder I added today is the ‘full portraits’ folder, which looks like this:

People with faces! Yay!

The reason I’m posting here is to ask, does anyone here have the FE10 faces? I would like to get the ingame rips, like here from FEPlanet:
http://www.feplanet.net/sprites-archive-character-sheets/10/2973

But also the ‘full portraits’ with faces intact.

While I can download the ingame rips from FEP, there are a lot of characters, and it’s a fairly tedious task. If anyone happens to have them downloaded already, pleeeease send them to me to save time. I also cannot find the full portraits anywhere, at least not all in one place. If anyone has those, I’d super appreciate it!

I’ve also added a bunch of mugs to the Community Artist folders, with tons of OC’s going in. A person on deviantart named Zelkami donated a bunch of mugs, as did a few other artists.

Here’s what Zelkami donated!

So yeah, lots of work happening, repo’s still expanding, etc. If anyone has the portraits from FE10+, or the maps from FE9+ all compiled into a folder(s), please send them to me over DM! Me love you long time!

Thanks.

Update: I asked around, decided to just do it myself. It was super annoying and I nearly got carpal tunnel, but I succeeded.

20 Likes

Oh, and I just posted this topic. Lex Talionis and Tactile formatted Map Sprites!

4 Likes

Is this in the repository?

1 Like

It would be more helpful if you linked the video.

Bang! :v

1 Like

We don’t have that in the repo, but then again, it’s also pretty basic.

A lot of older anims are lost to time, unfortunately. Either that or they never saw public releases.

1 Like

Aaaand added!

2 Likes

“Oh, me? Just one of Count Bleck’s more promising minions. The Green Thunder… MR. L!”

1 Like